PaapiGudia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Your AVI DY 🤣
Edited by PaapiGudia - 9 years ago
PaapiGudia thumbnail
BTW iam just coming from tthat tanvi khan RIP thread .Mann some of the comments by her friends are so depressing and sad. Feeling v bad for her .I mean havnt interacted with her but still feeling low after reading all the sad stuff on that thread😭

iam dayaamm emo weak i will not read that thread further
975902 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaapiGudia

BTW iam just coming from tthat tanvi khan RIP thread .Mann some of the comments by her friends are so depressing and sad. Feeling v bad for her .I mean havnt interacted with her but still feeling low after reading all the sad stuff on that thread😭

iam dayaamm emo weak i will not read that thread further

Dont get carried away too much. everyone will die in the end. Appreciate the person who is left around you. Innalillah to her. Avoid that thread if you depressed by reading it ok.😳

What is Kanden in tamil means? if u know. I watch this movie now. On TV.😆

Edited by DY.chakravarty - 9 years ago
PaapiGudia thumbnail

Originally posted by: DY.chakravarty

Dont get carried away too much. everyone will die in the end. Appreciate the person who is left around you. Innalillah to her. Avoid that thread if you felt depressed by reading it ok.😳

my head is paining and my heart beat pumping fast after reading that she went to coma before passing away .And also now her mum lost her senses and she is hospitalised 😭

Feeling v low yaar .I cant read that thread anymore .Will try to avoid ...
PaapiGudia thumbnail
Your Name:

What Does Name "Kanden" Mean

EXTREMES in fortune, health and spirituality. You are very versatile, idealistic and intuitive. You either enjoy great success or suffer abject misery. The solution is service to others. Use your leadership abilities for humanity and not for self-glorification. You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it.Dependable, very down-to-earth and well grounded, you are always looking for meaningful work, a career where you can take pride in your work and do the best job you are capable of. Your prime desire is to build protected and secure environment at home and at work. You can be very persuasive in achieving goals and gaining objectives. You can be very detailed and well-organized and possess great organizational skills. At times you may appear too stubborn and overly critical to others, but your practical approach to life and productivity makes you one of the most beneficent members of community.
975902 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PaapiGudia

my head is paining and my heart beat pumping fast after reading that she went to coma before passing away .And also now her mum lost her senses and she is hospitalised 😭

Feeling v low yaar .I cant read that thread anymore .Will try to avoid ...

PaapiGudia thumbnail

🤗🤗

love u❤️

life is really unpredictable...
975902 thumbnail

Sonam Kapoor-Arjun Kapoor the best brother-sister jodi in Bollywood?

the top five famous brother-sister jodis of Bollywood.

Sonam Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor

2. Kareena Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor

3. Huma Qureshi and Saqib Saleem

4. Soha Ali Khan and Saif Ali Khan

5. Amisha and Ashmit Patel (debut in Murder, 2004)

PaapiGudia thumbnail
my fav is ranbir and bebo followed by sonam -arjun❤️

india made 307 runs now its time for bowlers to show their talent ...south africa is smart and killer team ...