Vikram: I'll do anything for u --Shobha!!<3

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Indeed Vikram will do anything for Shobha's happiness

Loved the way he told Sarika on her face to marry him and he needs evidence & later tellin Shobha that all her worries will come to an end !! Vikram your selfless love for Shobha is just overwhelming !! You will do what you have said you never turn away from your words ... You will get married to Sarika!!

Shobha what Naani says is so true yet you have your own reservations well that only you know !!

Will you see Vikram's love for you when he stands to take his saat phere ... Vikram is an amazing life partner wish you can see and accept his love...

Vikram nay paasa phek liya awww love this man 😳 hope you are valued & deserving !!

The raid was well taken by Vikram
He knows how honest he is and he can never go wrong...

Samarth needs to be bashed up 😡 how dare he mess with Vikram...

Vineeta you need to realize your mistakes maybe Garima will convince Saurav ..

Even with all this mess Vibha together baas DIL KUSH !! That is the dastaan ...

Vikram I hope you get ur deserving !! ... Shaadi karey Bagar Saarey Vachaan Nibhaiyeee love you Vikram best dialogue of the day !!!
👏 👏

Precap : Usha rocked askin Samarth & Sarika to leave the house !! In 24 hours ... 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Shobha you fill up my senses... I'll do anything for you... He made her smile Melo -Drama ...Both are totally made for each other... Kaash Yeah Haqeeqat Mai Hoga...

Vibha look so color coordinated now a days...How sweet

ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Shobha you fill up my senses... I'll do anything for you... He made her smile Melo -Drama ...Both are totally made for each other... Kaash Yeah Haqeeqat Mai Hoga...

Vibha look so color coordinated now a days...How sweet </font>

thanks for sharing caps 😃 I totally loved the melo dramatic scene, vibha look soo good together 😳 and thier bond is growing stronger! I also loved samarth n vikrams confrontation after the raid! Loved how vikram told him your wife doesn't want to stay with you, she wants to stay with me and you got married yet failed to fulfil all promises, and I filled all the promises without getting married! Some lovely dialogues! ! 👏 👏

^^and yes I agree about vibha colour coirdinated, I too thought the same in my head, 😆 😳