Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I guess Reshma's problem will not have any solution - if they show that she reconciled with her husband then she will have to leave this acco. Same for KK or Minal becoming big stars. Either of them getting married to someone will also lead to someone leaving the room or addition of character. Finding new themes everyday will be difficult.
ameya111 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@mishkil88

Finding new themes everyday will be difficult.

No, they can show how Minal and KK struggle to reach the top, their frustrations, some success and madhyech thyancha madhye misunderstandings, bhandana, etc.

Reshma baddal khup kaay dakhavu shaktat. Now she is still hoping to reconcile with that rakesh. mag they may show rakesh and that girlfriend slowly breaking up and he may try to woo reshma. pan mag she may change her feelings, mag tichya bahini cha lagna jhalyavar tichya aai-babana khara sangel, mag maybe she"ll study further, get a job , etc etc. Just putting my thoughts down
nimish91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think they are trying to emulate english shows where every episode is stand alone with just a little bits of serialized story in every episode and it's a great idea but they have to avoid stereotypes like kinjal. i watched yesterday's epi, jokes were absolutely horrible
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimish91

i think they are trying to emulate english shows where every episode is stand alone with just a little bits of serialized story in every episode and it's a great idea but they have to avoid stereotypes like kinjal. i watched yesterday's epi, jokes were absolutely horrible

Not English only, Indians shows had same flavour. e.g Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, Dekh Bhai Dekh,
nimish91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Not English only, Indians shows had same flavour. e.g Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, Dekh Bhai Dekh,

sarabhai vs sarabhai and dekh bhai dekh were exceptions, dekh bhai dekh ended 15 years ago and sarabhai vs sarabhai 8 years ago, marathi also had some shows like shriyut gangadhar tipre, 405 anandvan but they were weekly shows so it was easy for them to show new story every episode
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimish91

You said it.
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameya111

..., they can show how Minal and KK struggle to reach the top, their frustrations, some success and madhyech thyancha madhye misunderstandings, bhandana, etc.

Reshma baddal khup kaay dakhavu shaktat. Now she is still hoping to reconcile with that rakesh. mag they may show rakesh and that girlfriend slowly breaking up and he may try to woo reshma. pan mag she may change her feelings, mag tichya bahini cha lagna jhalyavar tichya aai-babana khara sangel, mag maybe she"ll study further, get a job , etc etc. Just putting my thoughts down

Good story-germs πŸ‘πŸΌ

But we all know that; ultimately the 'channel directors and channel creatives' decide what should be the story (or no-story)😑

Zoey, nimish, well said. 😊
Edited by deepa911 - 9 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh really...so bad it was? maybe they are running out of ideas πŸ˜•
nimish91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa911

Good story-germsπŸ‘πŸΌ

But we all know that; ultimately the 'channel directors and channel creatives' decide what should be the story (or no-story)😑

Zoey, nimish, well said.😊

te bahutek tp cha promotion karava lagla hya dhakkyatun savarle nasavet that's why kahi epi boring hote, about channel interference, why would they want tamper with their biggest hit? it would be sucidal
mishkil88 thumbnail
we all know all the fundamentals of this serials are copied from "f.r.i.e.n.d.s." serial running on US/UK channels.