Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimish91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
aplyala marathi serial madhe doghanmadhe kahitari aslya shivay hug, hand holding pahaychi savay nahi ahe maybe that's why we think reshma is falling for Kaivalya but since they are showing modern friendship, it may be one friends way of saying thank you to other friend. just a different pov
Edited by nimish91 - 9 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I dnt know...but ive a gut feeling Reshma is gng to be in love with Kaivalya...
BeeAnKa thumbnail
Sushma or Kareshma (or shud I say Karishma)?
I also think it will be a love triangle.
Kay rao triangle shivay serial purna hot nahi kay? Kuthlihi serial ghya.. Tyat kuthlya na kuthlya point la love triangle astoch. Boringg..
What i loved the most in today's epi was Sujay reactions in bhootachi story. So cute. Tyala koni jabardasti ne aanlela tithe. Zopu dyaycha na bicharyala...
Peak was after initial 2 3 sentences he starts reacting to the story in his sleep. Iloved his reaction when in the story Ashu tells - " Bayako navrya la mhante mala tee pivla phul havay" or something of that sort. And at that time suhay snuggles to Ashu with those laadik expressions while sleeping. Haha! Hilarious!!! He killed that scene.
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..natasha..

Isnt zee marathi available on hotstar?

On youtube its webisodes and full episodes of DDD

on zm website also all serials epi vdo avlbl
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimish91

aplyala marathi serial madhe doghanmadhe kahitari aslya shivay hug, hand holding pahaychi savay nahi ahe maybe that's why we think reshma is falling for Kaivalya but since they are showing modern friendship, it may be one friends way of saying thank you to other friend. just a different pov

I agree. Kal Reshma ani Kaivalya madhe ji kahi interaction dakhavali ti lhupach 'taral' hoti (I am unable to recollect English word for 'taral'). Ani tya doghanche ratri baher firane kase itar mitrani sahaj ghetale tasech mala watate Ki viewers ghene aapekshit aahe.

Reshma (and perhaps we viewers) have only one track thinking about grown up boys and girls. But whole night outing is to help her (and we viewers) think 'beyond' that one track thinking.

I suppose the makers are clear on their approach that they want to show 'nikhal maitri' and IMO, so far they are consistent about that.

Now about probable triangle and love angles... Let's wait and watch. Reshma still thinks her ultimate goal is to go back to Rakesh and that will be the biggest hurdle in any 'angle'
Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi friends
sunday morning d3 telecast canceled ... something jay malhar showing

now when to watch?

I used to watch all episodes on sunday morning
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dilip da... you wanna say 'mild' hoti?
Btw, I don't think it's one track thinking by us viewers, afterall viewers accepted boys and girls sharing same room. That night out will certainly has something hidden in it which makes you feel something is cooking.
Reshma's sudden change in character trait, on JYRG didn't everyone called it Aditya's character assassination for such touchy-feely. (sorry to bring JYRG here). I think makers first showed Sujay attracted to Reshma though for a while but still and now night out of Kaishma! They are building some love/infatuation track, for sure.
dlip thumbnail
Zoey, Taral mhnaje mild (nakkich) nahi re. Wait, shodhun sangto
nimish91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa911

Zoey, Taral mhnaje mild (nakkich) nahi re. Wait, shodhun sangto

maybe taral means delicate?
dlip thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimish91

maybe taral means delicate?

The fillings which do not have any specific name or identity

Technically, taral means which can change it's physical form easily (say from liquid to gaseous state)