Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: deepa911

Mala tar ha survati paasun padlela prashn aahe.

But now I think they have mellowed down the character (or we got use to it)

Errr..I am not used to it yet.Hope they mellowed down the character or he should use sarcasm on their common enemies like Rakesh,or Kinjal(I hate that girl) or any undesired one but on friends.😕
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My guess - titake episodes hi Malika khechnarach naahit.
None of the six actors is/was trying to establish in TV industry. So I do not think they also will want it going for infinite time.
Both the serials of Vinod lavelar ELDG and ELTG were designed from beginning for limited episodes

ELTG was spoiled by channel because they were not having new serial ready to replace ELTG

ELDG was by Vinod lavekar?? I was not knowing that!!!! 😲

Mishkil - Jaha NJ waha pages zaroor bharenge 😉 aur vaad vivaad bhi honey ke chances hai...u r in place of Vidya during her absence isiliye bata rahahu...dhyaan rakhna hum par 😛 just kidding!!! 😉
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

I guess YES bcoz it is active pre-launch of 3D and JYRG thread was on first thread only after 7 months i,e on confession then it started running with full speed.Chances of taking over JYRG are more but can it complete a thread within record time of 13 days of JYRG?

Mi ek request karu ka ? Aapan JYRG chi charcha hya threadwar nahi keli tar chalel ka? Mala bhiti watate Ki mag ugachach thread mhanje 'yudha-bhoomi' houn jaail.

I know I can not (and should not) stop anybody to write anything any where. But, just a humble request.

Sorry in advance if I have hurt anybody.
Nachiketj thumbnail

Mi ek request karu ka ? Aapan JYRG chi charcha hya threadwar nahi keli tar chalel ka? Mala bhiti watate Ki mag ugachach thread mhanje 'yudha-bhoomi' houn jaail.

I know I can not (and should not) stop anybody to write anything any where. But, just a humble request.

@deepa911 agreed 👍🏼 though yesterday I was the one who compared the night out scene withJYRG leads nightout...thodasa kadhitari chukun jhala tar maafi asavi 😉
-Zoey- thumbnail

No offence taken.😊...I am with you Dilip da.😛..
Mishkil asked it so I gave my POV.
Anyways,back to 3D.
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

...thodasa kadhitari chukun jhala tar maafi asavi😉[/DIV]

Are NJ, mafi vagaire kahi tari h Kay. Fakta praytna itkach Ki aapan tyach chuka paunha-punha karuya nako. Hai na?

ELDG was started by Satish Rajawade as director but took over by Vinod lavekar as SJ became busy. It was acknowledged by SJ in Zee awards function where ELDG was awarded as Manache pan among Zees memorable serials

Vinod Lavekar was chief AD for Agnihotra serial as well
Nachiketj thumbnail

Are NJ, mafi vagaire kahi tari h Kay. Fakta praytna itkach Ki aapan tyach chuka paunha-punha karuya nako. Hai na?

ELDG was started by Satish Rajawade as director but took over by Vinod lavekar as SJ became busy. It was acknowledged by SJ in Zee awards function where ELDG was awarded as Manache pan among Zees memorable serials

Vinod Lavekar was chief AD for Agnihotra serial as well

Wow..thnks for sharing this info..I was thinking Satish Rajwadechyach serials hotya tya..so he his kind of chella of Satish Rajwade...no wonder we can relate to 3D...natakipana ajibaat nahiye ajun tari!! Dialogues n all r so real!! And these 6 kids have got a good start and mentor I must say!!

"Hai na???" Konamuley prasiddha jhala ahey mahit ahey na??? 😉😆
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

I guess YES bcoz it is active pre-launch of 3D and JYRG thread was on first thread only after 7 months i,e on confession then it started running with full speed.Chances of taking over JYRG are more but can it complete a thread within record time of 13 days of JYRG?

i doubt. The timing of 10.30pm goes against D3. But JYRG lacks story now. Nothing is happening now to retain interest of viewers. Goody-goody romance kiti baghnar. At the same time, D3 may not be being preferred by older generation. So i don't think D3 pages will fill up fast like JYRG.
Edited by mishkil88 - 9 years ago
-Zoey- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

i doubt. The timing of 10.30pm goes against D3. But JYRG lacks story now. Nothing is happening now to retain interest of viewers. Goody-goody romance kiti baghnar. At the same time, D3 may not be being preferred by older generation. So i don't think D3 pages will fill up fast like JYRG.

Yes,you have a point...I think 3D nowadays is at its best while JYRG was during confession time...At that time JYRG had almost 13-18 active members while 3D members are still in a single digit Breaking JYRG record is only possible when here also fans join in huge nos. for 3D only,Let's see.

ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Actually this pairing is hinted by the makers in 'kapade dhune episode'

Tyacha-nantar tyanche 3 (at least) major scenes mala athavtayat -

Sujay Reshmache kapalavar yenare kes mage sarato (preparations for kinjal visit)
Reshma Sujayala vicharte mi Rakeshla bhetayala jau ka mhanun
And Sujay trying to console devastated Reshma after her meeting with Rakesh (I still get Goosebumps while watching this scene. Both Sujay and Sakhi acted so good in it)

Baki chote-chote scenes dekhil barech aahet.

ho to kitchencha scene mast hota... For Suvrat n Sakhi 👏 👏