Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
vidya was the pizza epi there yest ?? i haven't seen yest's epi yet. or is it long back ?
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

vidya was the pizza epi there yest ?? i haven't seen yest's epi yet. or is it long back ?

It was Yest.
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Response sent by 3D team -
Dont worry sir sometimes happens We will try our best to recover everything in upcoming episodes

That was a really very good response from the team👏...at least they acknowledged that the episode was not up to the usual standards and it happens sometimes 👍🏼

Agree. And it is NOT a 'STANDARD auto-reply'. I had sent message about 'Kaivalya-related episodes' and also about their 'good writing'; the responses were -
'We will try our best to give our audience the best entertainment ever'
and
'Thank you for your love towards us'

so these are not 'standard responses' like those of ZM's standard email
Edited by deepa911 - 9 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
  1. Skhee @sakhigokhale

Happy Birthday to you my lovely, @suvratjoshi wish you all the happiness and luck!

Embedded image permalink
    View photo7 retweets29 favorites
    Retweet7
    Favorite29
    More
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree Dilip...and that's why this team is really different on all counts from teams of the other serials...it only needs to be seen how far they will sustain this sincerity 😊
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa911

so these are not 'standard responses' like those of ZM's standard email

I recall during very initial days of JYRG, the admin there too used to reply saying such goody goody messages and used to like some random posts. Nowadays they simply DON'T CARE!
dlip thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

I agree Dilip...and that's why this team is really different on all counts from teams of the other serials...it only needs to be seen how far they will sustain this sincerity 😊

Rather ...how far the Channel bosses (😡)will allow the team to be different and sincerer need to be seen.

and we wish that cane be till the season ends (I don't think the makers of this serail have an 'infinite' time line in mind)
mishkil88 thumbnail
new promo shows gang is fooling anna once again for selling mobile range. So it will be 1 more anna centric epi. We are yet to see minal or sujay centric epi's which we badly need.
dlip thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

I recall during very initial days of JYRG, the admin there too used to reply saying such goody goody messages and used to like some random posts. Nowadays they simply DON'T CARE!

Zoey,

Thakur (Sholey madhala) sangunach gelay -

Loha garam hai ... hatoda mar lo

IMO, 'Nikhare vizalelya' chuli funkun kahi(ch) fayada nahi. Funkun, funkun aapli(ch) chati dukhayala lagnar.

hai na?
Edited by deepa911 - 9 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Basantii

He was a neighbor..Don't recall his surname.. But there was a story regarding his son's interfaith marriage..

Then his dil took dance classes and all..

That dil is abhijeet khandkekar chi real bayko!

Sukhada