Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So very boring episode, wish I hadn't watched it. 😡
Everyone were behaving like mere spectators seeing Ashu's tantrums. I find Ashu's behaviour was very odd. Why he was so hyper? OK. He said the reason that it was not misunderstanding him as servant but thinking aukaat nahi ahe majhi. But actually tyachi aukaat navhoti when he checked his pocket. I thought atleast Sujay will handle the situation but No, he also became partner in crime. ...Reshma's crying thing seeing Pizza boy crying was not funny😒...
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WHAT...!!!!
Today is Suvrat's bday..
wow...
🥳🥳🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUVRAT JOSHI🥳🥳🥳
Edited by --FaRziMcP-- - 9 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --FaRziMcP--

WHAT...!!!!

Today is Suvrat's bday..
wow...
🥳🥳🥳HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUVRAT JOSHI🥳🥳🥳

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4362050

Here is the birthday thread !!
Comment here
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I posted my 'message' on 3D facebook
Pizza ... Frankly... faltu episode. It seems the writer got confused at end how to wind up the issue. I think the writers should remember their own lines (said by Anamol Kumar) - Mast timepass karte ho tum log. Lekin kitne din aaisa timepass karoge?

Response sent by 3D team to my message -
Dont worry sir sometimes happens We will try our best to recover everything in upcoming episodes

Suggest pl give your feed backs on their Facebook. The link is -
https://www.facebook.com/DDDuniyadari

Edited by deepa911 - 9 years ago
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

So very boring episode, wish I hadn't watched it. 😡

Everyone were behaving like mere spectators seeing Ashu's tantrums. I find Ashu's behaviour was very odd. Why he was so hyper? OK. He said the reason that it was not misunderstanding him as servant but thinking aukaat nahi ahe majhi. But actually tyachi aukaat navhoti when he checked his pocket. I thought atleast Sujay will handle the situation but No, he also became partner in crime. ...Reshma's crying thing seeing Pizza boy crying was not funny😒...

True.. everything was looking over the top... I mean Reshma's crying was🤢with that pizza boy..
And about Sujay, he was trying to controlling the situation in his own way but then took the advantage when the manager himself insulted Ashu and also became partner with his gang and told that they want 9 free pizza.
And Ashu's behaviour was not at all looking natural.. I mean i can understand that everytime when everyone make fool of us, the frustation comes out in a go.. But that was too much, and the irritating part was that when Ashu brought his file of achievement and was showing that boy what he did in school days.. Dont you think that was too much.
Only one dialogue i like in yesterday's episode is when Ashu was trying to explain his state of mind to Minal by giving her own example as after shooting if she sit to have lunch and then someone tells her to get up as this seat is for lead actress... This was ok, but it shud have stopped here itself, why they dragged Sujay in between by asking him also...😡😡
This clearly signifies that Ashu was expecting sympathy from everyone...🤢🤢
Correct me if m wrong...
Edited by --FaRziMcP-- - 9 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --FaRziMcP--

Only one dialogue i like in yesterday's episode is when Ashu was trying to explain his state of mind to Minal by giving her own example as after shooting if she sit to have lunch and then someone tells her to get up as this seat is for lead actress...

Liked this part
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was trying to recollect where I have seen before the actor playing 'Vasant Karkhanis (kaivalya's Father). He played 'Anirudha Rege's father's role in the movie 'Rege'.
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa911

I was trying to recollect where I have seen before the actor playing 'Vasant Karkhanis (kaivalya's Father). He played 'Anirudha Rege's father's role in the movie 'Rege'.

i think he also acted in Tujha majha jamena serial. Don't recollect what role he played.
Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He was a neighbor..Don't recall his surname.. But there was a story regarding his son's interfaith marriage..
Then his dil took dance classes and all..
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa911

I posted my 'message' on 3D facebook
Pizza ... Frankly... faltu episode. It seems the writer got confused at end how to wind up the issue. I think the writers should remember their own lines (said by Anamol Kumar) - Mast timepass karte ho tum log. Lekin kitne din aaisa timepass karoge?

Response sent by 3D team to my message -
Dont worry sir sometimes happens We will try our best to recover everything in upcoming episodes

That was a really very good response from the team👏...at least they acknowledged that the episode was not up to the usual standards and it happens sometimes 👍🏼