Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Missed the last 2 episodes, but looks like they were good with some awesome dialogsπŸ‘
The USP of this serial is the absolutely witty and heart touching dialogs...i always have a hearty laugh whenever i watch it πŸ˜› we may get bugged with them sometimes, but all said and done, each of them are just lovable πŸ‘πŸΌ

Found this sketch on 3D's FB page

Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me too liked Sujay's dialogue, when he says "Mitrani raktachya natyanmadhe yeu naye.. fakta available rahava" πŸ‘πŸΌ

Actually last 2 episodes mala bore zale thode.. Sadhya Kaivalya chi story chalu thevnar asa distay.. Pan mhanun comedy kami karaychi garaj nahi asa vatata mala..They can handle serious & funny things together well, they have done it before in this serial itself..

@Dilip da: Yes, channel-wale aaplyala kadhihi taang deu shaktat.. Pan tari ZM had given us few good serials in the past.. so let's hope 3D will secure a place in that list πŸ˜ƒ
mishkil88 thumbnail
some how can't stop recollecting that last year's most appreciated and awarded movie QUEEN also had the concept of bachelor's sharing an apartment !
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mala pan last tei episodes pakle

barring sujay explaining to minal
jaam kantalvane epis hote

dey shud always have two tracks parallel

Friends had three. .tasa don tracks thevave nag najja double hoil

nimish91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just saw on set video of 3d. ana is going to have some problem and her friends will help her in staging a fashion show. about last night's epi, jevha reshma kaivu la samajavat hoti, i think that was one of the more competent moments as an actor for sakhi gokhale.
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimish91

just saw on set video of 3d. ana is going to have some problem and her friends will help her in staging a fashion show. about last night's epi, jevha reshma kaivu la samajavat hoti, i think that was one of the more competent moments as an actor for sakhi gokhale.

even the scene between Reshma (back home after meeting Rakesh and learning his selfishintentions for money) and Sujay in Kitchen where Reshma tries to hide her emotions and talks about 'Masle bhat and Dahi, Shrikhand, etc) was acted well by both Sakhi and Suvrat.

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Everybody (on the dance floor) is appreciating (and liking) the writing of 3D. It is quite evident from dialogues that the writers are well aware of current as well as historical social and cultural' happenings around. For e.g. Quotes from Sahir, Mangesh Padgaonkar and Gulzar's poetry, references such as RG Gadkari's Ekach Pyala, Kumar Gandharva's illness, 3 important apples (1st one of Adam and Eve's apple, 2nd -Newton's apple and 3rd ... Steve Job's apple)

This kind of writing is very rare in TV serials.

In view of this, I wonder if character sketch of Kaivalya is portrayed intentionally as egoistic' or the writers have lost the track. He is appearing more and more elitist', big-mouthed person (gelya 3-4 episodes madhalya tyachay valgana - mi chiller party madhe gaat nahi, mi ya pudhe gaanar nahi, hya 100 che nahi lakh zale tar nav badlave lagel, yashasvi zalya shivay butachi less bandhnar nahi!)

He claims to have passion of music. But it doesn't appear that he has put in efforts to learn different aspects of music. He doesn't know which type of tune is suitable for jingle' and which tune is suitable for film song. It's also not convincing that he is not aware of malpractices going on in music industry (and for that matter, aapli chaal vikane kinwa ekhadyachi chaal dusaracya navane yene' is there in music industry since ages).

It doesn't appear (at least not referenced so far) that he has taken proper' education (shaastriy shikshan) of music from any guru' and/or he has done some Shaagirdi' of any Music composer/ Guru. (Guru bin gyan kahase aaye?)

I recollect saying of Pandit Hridaynath mangeshkar Aapali chaal (tune) ORGINAL' aahe he saanganaara composer ek tar navkha (Novice) tari asto; kinwa to khota tari asto)

Kaivalyacha struggle' mhnaje ardhya halkundane piwale' honyacha prakaar waataoty.

(So far) this serial is different (and above average) and we want it to be continued as different' hence this post.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i'm enjoying kaivalya bashing
heheheh

kaal parat sujay walked away wid some punches like 'ya vishayavar bol kahi"

n kaivu's damlela baba

kaivu itka naive kasa? tyala vatla apan friend kade jaun n zhala apla kaam? instant success haviye

Edited by Live2eat - 9 years ago
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa911

In view of this, I wonder if character sketch of Kaivalya is portrayed intentionally as egoistic' or the writers have lost the track. He is appearing more and more elitist', big-mouthed person (gelya 3-4 episodes madhalya tyachay valgana - mi chiller party madhe gaat nahi, mi ya pudhe gaanar nahi, hya 100 che nahi lakh zale tar nav badlave lagel, yashasvi zalya shivay butachi less bandhnar nahi!)

I think Kaivalya is always shown over-smart...Initially at the time of Reshma's entry he was saying 'tu chor ahe' repeatedly.He never cares for anyone else when he decides something.In reality ,IMO every group of friends have someone like him who is hated and loved frequently for their behaviour.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

I think Kaivalya is always shown over-smart...Initially at the time of Reshma's entry he was saying 'tu chor ahe' repeatedly.He never cares for anyone else when he decides something.In reality ,IMO every group of friends have someone like him who is hated and loved frequently for their behaviour.

kadachit KK cha garvacha ghar kasa khali zala he dakhavnya sathi asa kela asel. Now he is brought down to ground levels. Also you should remember that even though he said ki chillar party madhe ganar nahi but he had secretly planned to appear and sing... to save his friends from shame.