Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
My favorite sujay stole it withnhis words of wisdom
#MyChoice since epi one
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like -
Sujay telling Minal 'Raktachya natyat 'dosta-ni' padu naye. To gunta jyacha tyanech sodvavava.'

Kaivalya's father is not OTT like Kiratane or Babaji. He is decent man. Whatever he wanted to say he said to Kaivalya in private and not in public. He was very cool (and practical) while talking with Minal- Ana. He neither insulted both of them.

and off-course 'Nikam Aaji' for all the positives and wisdom she brings in whenever she appears.

I wish -

the writer-director give some more screen time for emotional issues of other friends. It appears that they rush through quickly with issues of other friends. IMO, since they rush through quickly, we viewers are not able to connect emotionally with other characters (though we are enjoying their interactions) as we have now connected with Reshma (and her sufferings).
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am connected to reshu, kaivu n ashu
but not enuff wid anna

n zero wid minu n sujay <3

need some tracks for dem
mishkil88 thumbnail
what happened yest ?did the KK's father insulted the 2 girls ? someone pls updt.
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Embedded image permalink

Word Count: 0

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Embedded image permalink

Word Count: 0

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

what happened yest ?did the KK's father insulted the 2 girls ? someone pls updt.

Kaivalya's father behaved decently and coolly with both the girls. He made his point clear. Minal was more or less convinced with what he said.

Sujay told Minal not to interfere between the 'blood relations'. Let the individuals solve the problems on their own.

All friend trying to convince Kaivalya

Nimkam Aaji had succeeded in it. But Ana with her 'Dumb act' brought things back to square one!

As er pre-cap now Reshma will try to convince KK (with some emotional talk)
nimish91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"jyacha gunta tyanech sodvava, mitrani garaj padlyas fakta available rahava" dialogues are just amazing!!!
mishkil88 thumbnail
Asha serial madhe (I mean episodic nature) dialogues are most critical & important. Kudos to writers 👏👏