Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nimish91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
right now 3d has best dialogues on zee marathi plus it passed 30 episode test with flying colors 😊 😊 😊
Edited by nimish91 - 9 years ago
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa911

Yes and irony is he was singing Papa kahete hai bada Nam karega! 😭

Hadd hai yaar... Papa ke upar gana gaya.. and papa ne yeh diya.. wow awesumπŸ‘πŸ‘
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

Plus toh gang cha singing var kas chadmi pane hasat hota!!
udhat kutcha!
thoda tyala pan radu dya

Btw parva "ek chamcha tutka nighala, paach chagle ahet"
fabulous

reminded me.of "maticha chuli" "ha family pack vitaltoy. Yetay baher ka theu fridge made?"

Ya yaar, tyane ashu la pan radavla, pan that was not to the extent of breaking heart... Breaking is actually a small word for Kaivu's situation.. His dad shattered him. Yaar, maitri madhe chalu asta re asa sagla... Pan dad var song gayla and dad ne asa apman karava.. this is not done
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --FaRziMcP--

Ya yaar, tyane ashu la pan radavla, pan that was not to the extent of breaking heart... Breaking is actually a small word for Kaivu's situation.. His dad shattered him. Yaar, maitri madhe chalu asta re asa sagla... Pan dad var song gayla and dad ne asa apman karava.. this is not done

kaivu ne pan ashu cha "'chillar party" cha asa apman karava.. this is not done

u may think im saying 2much but i think this is universe's way of teaching kaivu a lesson
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

...kaivu ne pan ashu cha "'chillar party" cha asa apman karava.. this is not done

u may think im saying 2much but i think this is universe's way of teaching kaivu a lesson

u r right L2e
Even they way Kaivalya spoke to his dad when he brought synthesizer was very rude (IMO). 1st part of conversation informing dad that he bough synthesizer was OK but the second part saying 'tumhala nahi kalnar, tyasathi sensitive man asave lagete, etc' was OTT
The scene and sequence is not unfolded yet. But it is difficult to understand why Kaivalya was finding it below dignity to sing in 'birthday party'
If I am not wrong, Loy from Shankar-Ehsan-Loy trio use to play instruments in hotel orchestra. He himself had referred it once. It was not act of shame for him. He was retrospecting his journey (and progress) and was thankful for that period of his life.
mishkil88 thumbnail
shankar m. lahanpani srinivas khale hyancha peti vajavnyacha riyaz gharachya darachya pathi lapun aikaycha chembur madhe rahat astana. he himself said it in SRGMP. Once SK found him, then he asked him to join him and taught him for few years. Shankar considers SK as guru.

Originally posted by: deepa911

u r right L2e

Even they way Kaivalya spoke to his dad when he brought synthesizer was very rude (IMO). 1st part of conversation informing dad that he bough synthesizer was OK but the second part saying 'tumhala nahi kalnar, tyasathi sensitive man asave lagete, etc' was OTT
The scene and sequence is not unfolded yet. But it is difficult to understand why Kaivalya was finding it below dignity to sing in 'birthday party'
If I am not wrong, Loy from Shankar-Ehsan-Loy trio use to play instruments in hotel orchestra. He himself had referred it once. It was not act of shame for him. He was retrospecting his journey (and progress) and was thankful for that period of his life.

Exactly!!

First std nantar apan 2nd made zato

Kaivu Che nakhre tar paha!

Me phakt mala vatel tya concerts made vajavto!!

Small parties!
College fest's
Restos!
Den concerts!
Den u may get jingles

Edited by Live2eat - 9 years ago
dailysoap..fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mala tar Kaivalya pahilyapasun avadat naahi

jevha Minal Reshmala ghari gheun aali hoti tevha ha Kaivalya chakka eka bhikaryala gheun aala
tyane Reshamala eka bhikaryashi compare kel 😑 tevha tar dokyat gela hota 😑
aani shivay kasalihi khatri n karta Reshmala chor mhanala hota

ek numbercha agaau aahe ,yeta jaata sagalyanna tomne marat asto 😑

Edited by dailysoap..fan - 9 years ago
Yes u r so right!!
Sarcasm asava pan like zoey said his comments are mean downright!
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes u r so right!!

Sarcasm asava pan like zoey said his comments are mean downright!

Kaal Kay Zale? I missed the episode since travelling.