Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I watched...now each day is dedicated to each character's background and y they landed up in mumbai I feel..tht reshma is she daughter of actress shubhangi gokhale her real name is sakhi gokhale?just asking 😕
Edited by Nachiketj - 9 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

I watched...now each day is dedicated to each character's background and y they landed up in mumbai I feel..tht reshma is she daughter of actress shubhangi gokhale her real name is sakhi gokhale?just asking 😕

You are right NJ...she indeed is the daughter of shubhangi gokhale 😛

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

i doubt

since they pretty much established dat reshma is da new one n others hv gelled up
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So, there are two 'star children' in the serial.
One is shubhangi & Mohan Gokhale's Daughter and another is Uday tikekar and Aarti ankalikar's Daughter.
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I watched it and here's my review of first day first show.
The pace was very good as though you are watching a movie, so much happened in one episode.
The background of one of six characters i,e Reshma was shown and three male characters were introduced. They have a real charming friendship bond and Aashu is funnier among them having some good punches as his style.
The budget seems to be good.
Precap... Another female character will be helping Reshma to occupy their flat. Looks like her husband thrown her out.
So,are we going to watch D3 through the eyes of Reshma?
My Rating ... 5/5
Edited by -Zoey- - 9 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the review Zoey...the serial seems to be like a breath of fresh air in the otherwise stale environment of HSM, JYRG, etc..
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deepa911

So, there are two 'star children' in the serial.

One is shubhangi & Mohan Gokhale's Daughter and another is Uday tikekar and Aarti ankalikar's Daughter.

I was just gonna say Nepotism Jai ho 😆

Last time It was manva naik's film por bazar where anurag worlikar (who was my junior in school;-)
Every kid was a product of nepotism. . 😆 most looked dumb esp mahesh m cha porga #henpeckedmuch
Mannu103 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Swandi Tikekar i suppose she is daughter of Babaji.

first episode was good! l

sumething godd i watched after so many days...
Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

I watched it and here's my review of first day first show.
The pace was very good as though you are watching a movie, so much happened in one episode.
The background of one of six characters i,e Reshma was shown and three male characters were introduced. They have a real charming friendship bond and Aashu is funnier among them having some good punches as his style.
The budget seems to be good.
Precap... Another female character will be helping Reshma to occupy their flat. Looks like her husband thrown her out.
So,are we going to watch D3 through the eyes of Reshma?
My Rating ... 5/5

Yes agree mostly, except 5/5 😆

I would give it 4/5 as I felt the flashback was a little too hurried..(still, it's better than crawling through non-imp track)
Ani jara acting madhye pan kami vaatli supporting cast chya.. But if they are going to have limited scope, then it won't matter much in coming episodes..
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooriya

Yes agree mostly, except 5/5 😆

I would give it 4/5 as I felt the flashback was a little too hurried..(still, it's better than crawling through non-imp track)
Ani jara acting madhye pan kami vaatli supporting cast chya.. But if they are going to have limited scope, then it won't matter much in coming episodes..

I agree but I was more impressed to have a breadth of fresh air and fast pace worked for me as in daily soaps nothing happens for weeks and here you know what!
Will they continue with this pace?I really hope so.