Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nimish91

it's amazing to see how popular dil dosti duniyadari has become in just one month!!!

Aye commentator curse lagel!!
Team chi kautuk kela ki wicket zate๐Ÿ˜†

Uth based show can go either way

It can be super cheesy n trashy romance like some v show or star one remix dmg n mjht(no offense but it was more of make out less of uth)

Or it can good like hip hip hurray or the film bindhast
Edited by Live2eat - 9 years ago
Fangirl0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

Aye commentator curse lagel!!
Team chi kautuk kela ki wicket zate๐Ÿ˜†

Uth based show can go either way

It can be super cheesy n trashy romance like some v show or star one remix dmg n mjht(no offense but it was more of make out less of uth)

Or it can good like hip hip hurray or the film bindhast

i agree completely. And considering that this show doesnot have a fixed storyline, its popularity can fluctuate really fast. Now, i think that if it progresses as a serial, it will be much better.. Not as disconnected episodes. I mean, what happened to Pragalbha, Nikam Aaji, etc? No doubt they will make an apperance again, but they should be featured more often.

And to tell you guys the truth, Rakesh puranacha mala kantal aala aahe. I think they are stretching it too far. Its just the beginning. Then should also focuss on others' family dramas. Reshmachya Rakesh problem seems to be the only problem in their lives now.
nimish91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fangirl0

i agree completely. And considering that this show doesnot have a fixed storyline, its popularity can fluctuate really fast. Now, i think that if it progresses as a serial, it will be much better.. Not as disconnected episodes. I mean, what happened to Pragalbha, Nikam Aaji, etc? No doubt they will make an apperance again, but they should be featured more often.

And to tell you guys the truth, Rakesh puranacha mala kantal aala aahe. I think they are stretching it too far. Its just the beginning. Then should also focuss on others' family dramas. Reshmachya Rakesh problem seems to be the only problem in their lives now.

i agree. it will work better if they have a fixed story with proper ending pan still ata jasa chalu ahe tasa masta ahe!!!
I'd love to know about ashu n sujays lives rather personal lives
We know about minal Che issues wid her dad
Anna's parents
Kaivu Che parents.

BTW
Sushma moments
The dhadak in kitchen which has become der bonding place <3

So glad he stepped up to clear the mess which was Reshma!

I love when a guy knows his way in the kitchen #thatishot
Edited by Live2eat - 9 years ago
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sujay guessed it right. Rakesh is stooping as low as possible to get money from his father using Reshma!
It was also good to see how emphatically Reshma called all her friends as 'Mazi Manase'๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes, they should now unveil the life of others also (Perhaps today we may come to know some of Ashu's history.)
mishkil88 thumbnail
I think so far keeping reshma as a central character and others supporting has worked wonderfully. I agree with dilip da that now they start exploring other friend's lives slowly. Kaivalya we know had a tiff with dad and anna's divorced parents . But not much is known about sujay, ashu and minal.
Edited by mishkil88 - 9 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yesterday episode was good. Love there bounding a lots...

I think in today episode we will get to know about Ashu's history
It is about six friends!
Not just Reshma! So dey all deserve limelight!

BTW her phone screeching was horrendous last night! Pradhan bai hun screechy awaz ahe hicha
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Marathis count me in ... Kay challay?? How does this thread work?