Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fangirl0 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: deepa911

In both the last episodes, all the scenes involving kinjel went flat (and boring).

IMO, Perhaps the main reason is the actress playing Kinjal's character was below average. And she could not match the standard others have set. Same is the case with actress playing Nisha. But that character is any way with grey shades. So one can not make out if we are not liking the character or the actress.

That way the actress playing Pragalbha is much better. What say?

I totally agree... Kinjal was sort of boring. I think she was supposed to be funny..but it was like trying too hard to make a character funny.

Pragalbha was really good. They should show more kaivalya pragalbha scenes. Now those will be really entertaining.
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fangirl0

I totally agree... Kinjal was sort of boring. I think she was supposed to be funny..but it was like trying too hard to make a character funny.

Pragalbha was really good. They should show more kaivalya pragalbha scenes. Now those will be really entertaining.

ya right... especially from Kaivu's side it will be entertaining... His expressions will be worth watching when she tries to get cozy with him. I would like to see him pleading to his friends, nehmi saglyanchi udvat asto na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes to kaivu-pragalba!!
Dey r like chandler n Janice(o maaay gawd)
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Guys there is any new promo for DDD??????
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasandy

Guys there is any new promo for DDD??????

Reshma crying (yet again), then Minal pretend calling Rakesh bhauji, Reshma get annoyed, snatches phone from Minal, shouts in phone (at Rakesh), 'In spite of these people insisting me not to meet you, I came to meet you. Now never call me again.
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Btw who is Pragalbha? how come i missed her πŸ˜•

The monday episode will be good according to the precap...Sujay is very upset that Reshu wants to talk to Rakesh and even Kaivu is asking why she wants to talk to him...lol both the boys are getting so hyper because she wants to meet her hubby πŸ˜†

Pragalbha is Nagaonkar's Daughter. She is behind Kaivalya (and Hotel-wala Sam behind her). She (by flirting with kaivu) and and her father (by drinking alcohol in sujay's flat) spoiled 'Pajama Party' of friends (watch Mahaepsiode). Minal was very furious on Pragalbha
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Dilip, will check that episode...had missed it 😊

Me too saw the promo...it was too good...the way they pull reshu's leg πŸ˜† i really love them all πŸ˜›
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked saturday's episode... watched it just now... although Kinjal was damn boring the gujarati accent used was hilarious... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜† being a resident of gujarat i can visualise the typical gujarati ladies using those typical words... wagadadene πŸ˜† πŸ˜†and that song tu jo nathi to tera photo bhi chalse 🀣
mishkil88 thumbnail
is Kinjal going to be there in today's epi also ?
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am surprised that no one over here discussed about the episode.. I thought ki aata parenta khup comments aale aste about Ashu la marna, then Kaivu la vatla ki Reshma is going to propose him