ho na pan ain veli pachka nahi jhala tar bara
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Fangirl0

Oh my God!!!

Sujay Reshmache kes mage karto... 😳
I am telling you people.. Nakki Aplyala Sushma che darshan honar. 👏👏

ya right... Kitchen scene was cute.. Reshma chi hairstyle pan mala avadli with flicks.. They shud try this hair style on Reshma more often...
And u know i like that scene the most, bcoz i thought ki to pakoda cha aata reshma cya hairs na lagel mag sujay clean karto and then eyelock etc etc which usually happens in many serial, but ithe asa kahi nahi dakhavala.. They maintained the humour in between. I totally liked it
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --FaRziMcP--

ya right... Kitchen scene was cute.. Reshma chi hairstyle pan mala avadli with flicks.. They shud try this hair style on Reshma more often...
And u know i like that scene the most, bcoz i thought ki to pakoda cha aata reshma cya hairs na lagel mag sujay clean karto and then eyelock etc etc which usually happens in many serial, but ithe asa kahi nahi dakhavala.. They maintained the humour in between. I totally liked it

Exactly!! The awkward nahi vattla family barobar pahayla sans the weird romantic BG music
Fangirl0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

Exactly!! The awkward nahi vattla family barobar pahayla sans the weird romantic BG music

Masta message sangitala ahe... Real love stories madhe mothya romantic gestures chi garaz nahi... Halkya phulkya moments madhech premat padta yeta! ⭐️
Obvious na karta romantic moment dakhavala...😳
Guys..why do you think sujay was laghing? Reshmane jevha vicharla tevha tyane to prashn talala...😉

Originally posted by: Fangirl0

Masta message sangitala ahe... Real love stories madhe mothya romantic gestures chi garaz nahi... Halkya phulkya moments madhech premat padta yeta! ⭐️
Obvious na karta romantic moment dakhavala...😳
Guys..why do you think sujay was laghing? Reshmane jevha vicharla tevha tyane to prashn talala...😉

Ya she asked him why he was so happy?!😆

He didn't answer
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In both the last episodes, all the scenes involving kinjel went flat (and boring).

IMO, Perhaps the main reason is the actress playing Kinjal's character was below average. And she could not match the standard others have set. Same is the case with actress playing Nisha. But that character is any way with grey shades. So one can not make out if we are not liking the character or the actress.

That way the actress playing Pragalbha is much better. What say?
Nisha actress avadli mala!
Pragalba cha baba bara kaam karto!
Edited by Live2eat - 9 years ago
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Btw who is Pragalbha? how come i missed her 😕
The monday episode will be good according to the precap...Sujay is very upset that Reshu wants to talk to Rakesh and even Kaivu is asking why she wants to talk to him...lol both the boys are getting so hyper because she wants to meet her hubby 😆