Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
BTS wid the boys of 3d
i thought suvrat wud b serious like his character
he is just fine😛
love the team

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPFKnvM4nNY&list=PLnGgwGS29G0Gid_Jjtj8yE-Jrp9G-rqY-&index=4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Live2eat - 9 years ago
Fangirl0 thumbnail
I think I'm the only person who doesn't like Kaivalya much. I mean, he is okay but for me he is nothing compared to Sujay and Aashu. Tyache scenes mala jara boring watataat.
He is not even funny sarcastic, thoda mean watato. Jevha jevha to dostanchi tingal karto, tevha to jastach serious watato.
Well, Amey Wagh is a great actor, no doubt about that. Pan mala Kaivalya evadha khas avadla nahi.
dailysoap..fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fangirl0

I think I'm the only person who doesn't like Kaivalya much. I mean, he is okay but for me he is nothing compared to Sujay and Aashu. Tyache scenes mala jara boring watataat.

He is not even funny sarcastic, thoda mean watato. Jevha jevha to dostanchi tingal karto, tevha to jastach serious watato.
Well, Amey Wagh is a great actor, no doubt about that. Pan mala Kaivalya evadha khas avadla nahi.

mala suddha Kaivalya avadat naahi .
jevha baghav tevha tar udvat asto saglyanchi
dailysoap..fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SuShma...❤️.❤️..

Word Count: 1

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dailysoap..fan

mala suddha Kaivalya avadat naahi .
jevha baghav tevha tar udvat asto saglyanchi

Count me in.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Oooh😎

So fangirl, zoey ndaily soap dislike kaivu!!

Well I think he shud take the Chandler approach

U see Chandler was sarcastic n the funny guy of the group but never did he become mean!
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimish91

yesterday's episode was hilarious

Yes. But that Kinjal doesn't deserve to be Ashu's gf. She's so mean,kiti flash marat hoti. I doubt she knows English speaking.I think friends will help him to get rid of Kinjal now.
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Yes. But that Kinjal doesn't deserve to be Ashu's gf. She's so mean,kiti flash marat hoti. I doubt she knows English speaking.I think friends will help him to get rid of Kinjal now.

ya right.. i just hate her yaar... Ithe sagle kaivu la mean boltayt,but i think here Kinjal is mean... i dont like her. Most of the time kya bak rahi thi god knows
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was also good.. Reshma telling kaivu to wear full clothes and places towel on him to cover him, his expressions were🤪... And minal acting all sweet, sharmayi hui was also gud, but usko bindass dekhne ki aadat ho gayi thi isiliye mujhe ajeeb laga usko aisa dekhke, even i didnt like her make up yesterday. There was too much of lipstick. And Sushma's scene in kitchen was nice... Sujay was looking cute in that shirt (dont remember the colour). And the most funny part was when Ashu was introducing his friends to Kinjal, that time she pointed out everything about his Friends.. Like kaivu always wears half pant, Sujay is Kanjus... (i like the way sujay and kaivu were consoling each other🤣). And the most famous Kaivu's sarcastic remarks on Kinjal when she said juice smells fruity, that time Kaivu said veggies in home also smells like veggies.. On the top of that she says "that's why she eats farsan instead of sabji🤣🤣🤣
mishkil88 thumbnail
coule of doubts on thu's epi : jar reshma ne pohe banavle tar ashu ani don muli taat-vati madhun idli sarkhe ka khat hotya. ani dusra mhanje sakali office chi gadbad aahe ase sangun nantar ashu la kinjal la bhetnyachya practice baghnyat aramat basle hote...of course no logic to be applied. But still can't resist without mentioning. Still i think the episodic nature of this serial will keep it popular for quite some time.