Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Plzz can some1 brief me about yesterday's episode... my set top box wasn't working
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --FaRziMcP--

Plzz can some1 brief me about yesterday's episode... my set top box wasn't working

Excited Aashutosh tells his roommates that today his beloved Kinjal is going to meet him. He further informs them that he has decided to propose Kinjal. Aashutosh's roomies learn that he hasn't prepared any lines to be spoken to Kinjal while proposing. Later, Sujay asks Aashutosh if he is ready with his proposal speech. Aashutosh voices his proposal lines with his flawed English. All roommates laugh at Aashutosh's language, which upsets him. Reshma comforts Aashutosh and asks him to be true while proposing Kinjal. Will Aashutosh speak out his heart to Kinjal?
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

Excited Aashutosh tells his roommates that today his beloved Kinjal is going to meet him. He further informs them that he has decided to propose Kinjal. Aashutosh's roomies learn that he hasn't prepared any lines to be spoken to Kinjal while proposing. Later, Sujay asks Aashutosh if he is ready with his proposal speech. Aashutosh voices his proposal lines with his flawed English. All roommates laugh at Aashutosh's language, which upsets him. Reshma comforts Aashutosh and asks him to be true while proposing Kinjal. Will Aashutosh speak out his heart to Kinjal?

thx yaar.. and also i saw that Kaivu was faking a heart pain and when everyone asked him what happened than he told that for the 1st time Reshma said something without crying😆... What was that..????

thx yaar.. and also i saw that Kaivu was faking a heart pain and when everyone asked him what happened than he told that for the 1st time Reshma said something without crying😆... What was that..????

ya she requests all the roomies to help ashu

n when she looks @sujay wid a smile, he immediately says yes!😉
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail

ya she requests all the roomies to help ashu

n when she looks @sujay wid a smile, he immediately says yes!😉

okkk asa kay... pg 39 pasun sagle comments vachte mi, tevha kalla ki sujay and reshma cha scene😆

okkk asa kay... pg 39 pasun sagle comments vachte mi, tevha kalla ki sujay and reshma cha scene😆

@bold

yeah mhanje kaivu majhasathi free

--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail

@bold

yeah mhanje kaivu majhasathi free

ahem ahem.. sorry to disappoint you, pan mai bhi qatar(line) mai hu... And mai line mai tumse aage hu🤣... Dont take it seriously, i was just kidding😆
Edited by --FaRziMcP-- - 9 years ago

ahem ahem.. sorry to disappoint you, pan mai bhi qatar(line) mai hu... And mai line mai tumse aage hu🤣... Dont take it seriously, i was just kidding😆

oye buddy

dosti made nonsense jokes seriously ghete me!
😆
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail

oye buddy

dosti made nonsense jokes seriously ghete me!
😆

ohho really.. than get ready,,, mi khup nonsense jokes crack karte..😛
one more party in 3d
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85tRGNZujBE[/YOUTUBE]