Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's episode was just awesome πŸ‘πŸ˜† Reshu and kaivu scenes were just too good...what big eyes he has but beautiful eyes πŸ˜› and the joke they were playing on reshu πŸ˜† and how much that girl cries (just like her momπŸ˜›)
when meenal refers to kaivu as 'purush', Ana surprisingly saying looking at kaivu as, 'ha aani purush?' was too funny, and even funnier was kaivu's indignant reaction πŸ˜† loved meenal defending the boys...reshu understood very well how wrong she was, and asks for his sorry...sujay wasnt there much today πŸ˜” anyways, tomm rest of the gang are ganging up on him to act as rakesh...lets see what happens πŸ€”
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes. Nice episode

Very sensitively and sensibly handled the delicate issue.

Let the enjoyment continue 😊
Edited by deepa911 - 9 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
U know even I wanna say I loved (I did)
But then member's curse(like commentator's curse when he praises too much a wicket goes) label show LA
When I go crazy about a show (or an actor who I crush on) den slowly it starts sucking
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amey wagh has killer dimples☺️
The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Today's episode was just awesome πŸ‘πŸ˜† Reshu and kaivu scenes were just too good...what big eyes he has but beautiful eyes πŸ˜› and the joke they were playing on reshu πŸ˜† and how much that girl cries (just like her momπŸ˜›)

when meenal refers to kaivu as 'purush', Ana surprisingly saying looking at kaivu as, 'ha aani purush?' was too funny, and even funnier was kaivu's indignant reaction πŸ˜† loved meenal defending the boys...reshu understood very well how wrong she was, and asks for his sorry...sujay wasnt there much today πŸ˜” anyways, tomm rest of the gang are ganging up on him to act as rakesh...lets see what happens πŸ€”

@ bold : I am loving Reshu and Kaivu scenes. And I love Kaivu and how he jokes around. That Pavitra dialogue was there so many times but I laughed each time. πŸ˜†

The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Live2eat

U know even I wanna say I loved (I did)

But then member's curse(like commentator's curse when he praises too much a wicket goes) label show LA
When I go crazy about a show (or an actor who I crush on) den slowly it starts sucking

Same happens with me. πŸ₯±
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Nice Episode

Enjoy episode a lots...😊
10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dil Dosti... Duniyadari chi ek khasiyat ajun paryant tari..ji mala khup aavadliye ti mhanje tyanche episodes connected nastat...ekhada episode miss zala tar link miss zalya sarkha vatat nahi...story tyach divshi chalu houn shakyato tyach divshi sampte...ajun tarii...baghuyat pudhe kasa kartayt te...
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 10smriti

Dil Dosti... Duniyadari chi ek khasiyat ajun paryant tari..ji mala khup aavadliye ti mhanje tyanche episodes connected nastat...ekhada episode miss zala tar link miss zalya sarkha vatat nahi...story tyach divshi chalu houn shakyato tyach divshi sampte...ajun tarii...baghuyat pudhe kasa kartayt te...

same here... but kay ahe na, ek hi episode miss apan karu shakat nahi even if it's not connected.. bcoz they are really goodπŸ˜‰
--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Patakaa-

@ bold : I am loving Reshu and Kaivu scenes. And I love Kaivu and how he jokes around. That Pavitra dialogue was there so many times but I laughed each time. πŸ˜†

ya rite.. his jokes are sarcastic, but they are quite entertaining... one dont get offended by his jokes... And u noticed that when Reshma once again started crying in the most horrible way, he got little scared or tensed and called both the girls... at that time his expressions dekhne layak the...🀣