Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Another entertaining episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ...Didn't know washing clothes can be FUN. πŸ˜†
I liked Sujay and Reshma Y'day and Swanandi is always Fun to watch and the way S is attracted towards R. Hey swabhavikach hota karan she is shown as 'marriage material' since start but I liked it's Sujay (not Kaivalya).😎
Even Reshma was natural yesterday. Kisne usko Vichitra bola tha bey?! 😑🀣
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Another entertaining episode. πŸ‘πŸΌ...Didn't know washing clothes can be FUN. πŸ˜†

I liked Sujay and Reshma Y'day and Swanandi is always Fun to watch and the way S is attracted towards R. Hey swabhavikach hota karan she is shown as 'marriage material' since start but I liked it's Sujay (not Kaivalya).😎
Even Reshma was natural yesterday. Kisne usko Vichitra bola tha bey?! 😑🀣

yess... i liked it too... it was really a fun to watch...

@Bold 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

and that song ... jawan ho yaaro from JJWS... πŸ₯³ perfect song selection.,..
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Besides actors, what we are liking most is the 'writing'
Dialogues are by Manaswini or by Ashish Patahare?

In credits, only once I had seen Manaswini's name.

Who so ever writing, the dialogues are really entertaining!

BTW, they showed a hint of 'probable pairing' and we got so many posts on the thread in one day!
mishkil88 thumbnail
yes after blockbuster epi of sholay now kapde dhunyacha majedar epi...πŸ‘πŸΌ
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Really awesome episode...just enjoyed watching it...so very natural they all are πŸ‘ and am loving Reshma now...she is good...Zoey tune hi toh bola tha use Vichitra...me too had criticized her...only Dilip had said she will emerge as a good actress πŸ‘πŸΌ
And Ashu is a laugh riot...kasla dialogs martoy, "Confident by default" mhane πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ok, so Sujay also is thinking abt Resh..but his nazar comes and stops at her mangalsutra...reminding him she is married...whatever, the tempo of the serial is good...now today some new member is coming...any guesses???πŸ˜•
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Really awesome episode...just enjoyed watching it...so very natural they all are πŸ‘ and am loving Reshma now...she is good...Zoey tune hi toh bola tha use Vichitra...me too had criticized her...only Dilip had said she will emerge as a good actress πŸ‘πŸΌ

And Ashu is a laugh riot...kasla dialogs martoy, "Confident by default" mhane πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ok, so Sujay also is thinking abt Resh..but his nazar comes and stops at her mangalsutra...reminding him she is married...whatever, the tempo of the serial is good...now today some new member is coming...any guesses???πŸ˜•

Lol Vidya, yaad dilana zaroori tha kya?😳...but Yeah, I knew woh main hi tha... 🀣

Reg Guest... I think it can be any pet animal?
The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Watching the episode now. Damn funnyπŸ˜†
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this sceneπŸ˜†

barring her expressions, sakhee is a good actress! liking her😊
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this boy n this scene!
love him #sujay☺️

oh those stolen glances
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
L2e, u r so resource-full. Thanks for keeping us informed about many new things on this and all other threads πŸ‘