Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--FaRziMcP-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guyzzz hii...m new to this forum..
Hi m loveena..and also like D3 the most...especially baaki serial peksha khup jasta...anyways aaj cha saglyat funny scene Mala vatla to manje jevha ti dusri girl aali bathrobe madhe...I think her name is pradalba...and her scene with kaivalya was damn funny...especially jevha ti tyacha chehrya varun finger firvat hoti tevha kaivalya Che expression was funny🀣... Also jevha kaivalya ashu ani Sujay la bolvat hota for help...πŸ˜†

Aaj kona konala kuthle scenes funny vatle sanga baghuπŸ˜‰
JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I thought todays mahaepisode was ok. wasnt that great. thoda streched vatala. Like Zoey said may be reg episode hota adhi ani mag 1hr tharavala. mahit nahi. pan thik hota. ashi lapvachhapavi kiti divas karnar he reshma and rakesh? asahi barobar nahi. pan i know its easier said than done. so we have to wait to see how and when they decide to come clean.
The actors are good though. everyone acted well.

BTW, i saw chat corner with Uday Tikekar and Swanandi Tikekar. It was good.

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even if the Story (and situations) are 'same'; a 'different and fresh' approach of story telling can make it interesting. and that's what (so far) is with 3D.
Fresh faces, good acting by all (actors who are playing 'Dhaba owner, Rakesh and 'Prgalbha' are also good actors) AND above all ... crisp (dialogue) writing are making this serial interesting.

ME was with all elements of a 'typical one-act play of 'inter-college' competition.

Let's look forward for entertaining and enjoyable 3rd week ahead 😊
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa911

ME was with all elements of a 'typical one-act play of 'inter-college' competition.

When first time they have aired it,I have missed award winning one act plays i,e Chitthi and Qubool hai.Then they aired it twice on following Sundays and I missed it again.😭
Btw.Whatever I caught were nice.πŸ‘πŸΌ
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa911

Even if the Story (and situations) are 'same'; a 'different and fresh' approach of story telling can make it interesting. and that's what (so far) is with 3D.

Fresh faces, good acting by all (actors who are playing 'Dhaba owner, Rakesh and 'Prgalbha' are also good actors) AND above all ... crisp (dialogue) writing are making this serial interesting.

Let's look forward for entertaining and enjoyable 3rd week ahead 😊

@BOLD... "Dudhane tond polala ki manus taak hi funkun piu lagto"...ashi marathi madhe mhan aahe tasa zalay aapla...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Moklepani aapan ekhadi serial appreciate karayla hi ghabrayla lagloy halli... πŸ˜†

(aadhichya 2 atishay sunder serials atishay bhayaaan, bhayankar, bhayanak banavlyamule...ofcourse )

bhiti vatate ki aaplya positive comments mule channel chya dokyat hava jail ani kadhi kay track aanatil sangta yet nahi...πŸ˜•
dlip thumbnail

Originally posted by: anni80

... "Dudhane tond polala ki manus taak hi funkun piu lagto"...ashi marathi madhe mhan aahe tasa zalay aapla...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Moklepani aapan ekhadi serial appreciate karayla hi ghabrayla lagloy halli... πŸ˜†

(aadhichya 2 atishay sunder serials atishay bhayaaan, bhayankar, bhayanak banavlyamule...ofcourse )

bhiti vatate ki aaplya positive comments mule channel chya dokyat hava jail ani kadhi kay track aanatil sangta yet nahi...πŸ˜•

So true anni.

Mishkil has predicted 'upto-30-good-episodes'.

Let's all hope 3D will cross that number!
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

OT: @bold, I have been watching 3D off and on in the hope that if JYRG goes totally down the drain then I could have an alternative. But for me it looks a bit amateurish as of now. They are not able to decide whether to make an out and out comedy or mix it with a lot of emotional stuff. It is falling between two stools. The kids are trying very hard to look natural but effort is showing. Maybe after some experience the things may settle down. Kaivalya is supposed to mouth some one liners but then he has to go on to explain what he means. It doesn't look spontaneous. πŸ˜•

word!!
even i am bored!
the last good epi was the one wid aaji n sujay scenes!
tyanantar kahi memorable nahiye

i don't get dat feeling of "1030 3d excitement"

deyr confused -sitcom or daily soap

imo such shows shud b bi or tri weekly instead of daily

roz dakhvun tarikay dakhavnar

tech te sujay che kanjus vale dialogues
minal saying - maren tula kaivalya
reshma cha lagna cha babansamor hit n missπŸ₯±
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

word!!
even i am bored!
the last good epi was the one wid aaji n sujay scenes!
tyanantar kahi memorable nahiye

i don't get dat feeling of "1030 3d excitement"

deyr confused -sitcom or daily soap

imo such shows shud b bi or tri weekly instead of daily

roz dakhvun tarikay dakhavnar

tech te sujay che kanjus vale dialogues
minal saying - maren tula kaivalya
reshma cha lagna cha babansamor hit n missπŸ₯±

I am watching this serial only to get rid of negativity spread on our minds by earlier time slot shows of ZM... 😳 and i am liking it too... coz of its fresh look and crisp dialogues...

I think they want to strike a balance between emotional bonding and comedy and friendship...
and I guess it is correct also... IMO friendship is not only about emotional bonding but some mischiefs and leg pulling of friends...

I think they want to portray all the angles of friendships..
dlip thumbnail

Maha-episode ani ekunach serial' baddal-chya mixed reactions waachalya.

Maha-episode madhalya mala bhaavalelya don goshti.

3 D madhalya Sujay chya(ch) styele ne saangayache tar Dusari goshta' mhanje - Reshma's dialogue saying hya lagna 'lightly' ghrnarayana shiksha keli paahije'.

Agree that Names of movies quoted in the discussion were glorifying such acts of hero (or heroine). But, if we look back; it's not only in movies; we have so many such occurrences around us. And our Male-dominated' society has glorified such acts! If we go back in history, Samarath Ramdas Swami ran away from his Marriage Pandol when Magalashtak' were going on. What horrifying situation that must be for the bride and her family (and that too in the orthodox society prevailed about 250-300 years back!). I remember I read a novel many years back describing the plight (and life) of this girl Smarath Ramdas swami' left behind.

Similar acts are done even in 20th century. Great leader Jaya Prakash Narayan told his wife (after marriage!) that he is committed to his social services and has decided to live life as Bramhachari' (why get married then?).Current Priminister Narendra Modi left his wife for same reasons.

Agree, all three of them did this for noble' reasons and not for lady-love' like Rakesh or heroes from films referred. But IMO, the sufferings' of the girls (and their families) left behind in all these situations are same.

Aata Pahili goshta' -

When Rakesh's girlfriend (Nisha) cusrses Reshma Tu hya jagaatach ka aahes?', Reshma shatters completely and in crying-mode (yet again!). All her friend are also horrified with those words. Then Sujay says This girl (Reshma) deserves better... kadachit mhanunach ti aaplya ithe aali aahe.

This sentence says volumes'! It indicates how these friends will be going out of the way (or some time OTT)' to protect Reshma, to make her happy and help her to became a strong, independent' individual. It then justify all the filmy' and OTT' twists and turns (Reshma meeting Sujay-Ashu-Kaiwalya on her 1st journey, hitting with Minal's Car, Ashu's Regulatory Act(s), Sujay-Ashu-Kaiwalya helping Reshma to commit' sucide!)

By the way, Sujay's style of saying 'Don Goshti aahet' and describing 'dusari goshta' 1st is inspired from character of Dr Mohan Aagashe's in Marathi movie 'Nishani Davya Haatacha Angathaa!'

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kalchi shevatchi 10 mins made upfor the first half crap1!
i like the show but they shud change the name to
reshma kaivalya n tyanch mitranchi duniyadari😑