Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yeah, exactly Pari, Best serial as of now on ZM.
Providing us of much needed relief after two tortures back to back.

I liked all the actors till now. I am very much interested in seeing how they unfold the characters.

Even single appearances have been too good. Did you all notice the police inspector's expression

after Kaivalya salutes and says "Jai Hind" aloud ? He was hilarious.

That Bhola was too good for the character. Nikam aaji looks promising.

And the direction is going good, but I just dont want this lapva chhapvi going on

for ages. They should notify Reshma's parents and be done with the divorce after her sis's marriage.

That will be good, practical, and different.

-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe it was too early to judge acting skill of Sakhi G but still such threads are there to speak your mind at that moment,isn't it?
Right now some of us are thinking, she is poor actor.Afterall we are saying Swanandi as good actor by judging her for same span of time na then same thing applies to all...Kal ka kal dekha jaayega!πŸ˜›...
Now I am telling her Vichitra ,later if she improves I may call her Meena Kumari...Nothing personal here.πŸ˜†

10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
d3 is going good so far. majja yetey baghayla mala. i know it is all about friendship, pan mala tyatlya tyat ekhada chhotasa ka hoi na love scene baghayla aavdel. jeva kaivalya ne reshma la swatahchi bayko mhanun intro kela, n d way he is helping her every now n den, tya doghanche chances aahet. ha pan full fledged ni dakhavnar he for sure aahe. thoda attaction i guess...πŸ˜‰
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would not mind rehsma n sujay

But I wish dey show Annas story
Edited by Live2eat - 9 years ago
Basantii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Maybe it was too early to judge acting skill of Sakhi G but still such threads are there to speak your mind at that moment,isn't it?

Right now some of us are thinking, she is poor actor.Afterall we are saying Swanandi as good actor by judging her for same span of time na then same thing applies to all...Kal ka kal dekha jaayega!πŸ˜›...
Now I am telling her Vichitra ,later if she improves I may call her Meena Kumari...Nothing personal here.πŸ˜†

I know what you are saying Zoey, but Vichitra both ways - actor and character- is the most horrible phenomenon ever happened to ZM.

Basantii thumbnail
I would like Reshma to find her own feet and be on her own. A La Queen.
Marriage can wait.

10smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Serial cha slot change hoyla hava. 1030 saglya na jamtach asa nahi na...by the time Asmita sampta, dole jad hotat...mag kay...YouTube var ithe tithe episode search karava lagto...hehehe...I guess kanyadan kivva Jai Malhar cha slot bhari ae d3 sathi...tumhala kay vatata friends?
Edited by 10smriti - 9 years ago
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 10smriti

Serial cha slot change hoyla hava. 1030 saglya na jamtach asa nahi na...by the time Asmita sampta, dole jad hotat...mag kay...YouTube var ithe tithe episode search karava lagto...hehehe...I guess kanyadan kivva Jai Malhar cha slot bhari ae d3 sathi...tumhala kay vatata friends?

I think, 10:30 is not too late in cities. Every Hindi channel has it as prime time. Kyunki... BALH are biggest hits of this TS. Btw I am watching it bcoz it's at 10:30.
If they want to shift the Ts then first they should end crap going on during 8:00 to 9:00 ,and shift it by replacing any one of them.
JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am also loving this show. its so very fresh and promising. I like all the actors . i think its too soon to judge anybody right now. lets see how characters develop and how actors essay those characters. but until now no complaints. the dialogues are lai bhaari. fabulous. (writer ashish pathare- new?) direction is also good.

I look forward to this show everyday. only thing is because its shown late in India, i have to wait for a long time to watch it online as i cant watch live. but i watch it anyhow.

Keep up the good work D3.

BTW, Zoey please dont even mention vichitra name here. I am trying to get rid of her by not watching jyrg. here atleast lets enjoy what is good. 😊
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
vichitra kon??😲😳 sorry guys n gals havent been following anyother show on ZM than D3 since many months so vichitra ani tichi story unknown aahe πŸ˜† pls explain🀣