Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anni80

todays episode was nice... good to see that all friends got equal footage... Ashu was hilarious... 🀣

ans so was Ana... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Loved the dialogue.."aapla ghar messy aahe mhanun tu radte kay 😭 "

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yeah the episode was nice, but that Reshma was acting so dumb...that girl cannot act for nuts...Meenal is superb...she is a no-nonsense girl...the dirty looks she was giving Rakesh...that guy must've been squirming in his seat πŸ˜†
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vidya0906

Yeah the episode was nice, but that Reshma was acting so dumb...that girl cannot act for nuts...Meenal is superb...she is a no-nonsense girl...the dirty looks she was giving Rakesh...that guy must've been squirming in his seat πŸ˜†

Sakhee gokhale looks perpetually sad or worried I duuno!
🀣
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

Sakhee gokhale looks perpetually sad or worried I duuno!
🀣

Lol...She is another Vichitra of 3D...
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
IMO, it is too early to write-off Sakhi Gokhale. By her 'body language', she appears to be very much in character. Her voice (and voice modulation) is similar to her mother's.
Agree Sakhi has still miles to go.

I felt as if she is attempting to replicate 'Shyamala' from 'Ganghadhar Tipre serial' which was played by her Mother, Shubhangi Gokhale. But, Shyamala was much positive in attitude and Reshma is trapped in misery of her life.
Reshma's character is shown as 'cry-baby' (if you recollect, even in character-specific promos, other friend were shown imitating her 'different' crying styles). Her 'non-glamours, timid, and 'girl-from-city -other-than-Mumbai' look seems to be designed for character.

dont' belive? See this image -

Basantii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
https://plus.google.com/114084799756368050164/posts
Thats her! Looking bubbly and cute !

The lonely girl from Akola is the character guys. She must be capable of great acting, genes like hers.
Daughter of Shubhangi Gokhale, AND Mohan Gokhale, who was a great great actor. I do remember him of some old dd serials or movies.

He expired at a young age.

She has some features same like him in her her face but cant point out which ones.

She did enact emotions very well day before yday when Ashu ate his kandepohe and then told others that she is his new sister.

And Vichitra cant be compared to any actor in the world. Anyone can act better than her.
Edited by Basantii - 9 years ago
Ya but her expression for sadness cud b better I think!
She makes me laugh. I know it is a lil early but still dey show many scenes of her n meenal n der track DAT it is hard to not point out
Basantii thumbnail
Thats coz Meenal is shown out and out loudmouth and extrovert.

Whereas this girl is one who is high on sentiments but introvert.

And no doubt Meenal acts excellently well.

One more reason to love babaji.
πŸ˜ƒ

Great father onscreen and off screen.
^^
Ya swanandi I n uday t look great as baba n daughter

Saw chat corner

She is quite down to earth
Basantii thumbnail
I had seen one episode of Fu Bai Fu in which UT had made the special appearance.
He talked about his daughter's relationship with him and it was very, very sweet; every daughter's dream.

Consequently, seeing Swanandi as actress I was not surprised fo rshe looks father's daughter in all apsects.
pari2386 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the best serial on Zm as of nw; much to the relief of someone like me who hates saas-bahu drama stuff πŸ˜† as of nw Meenal has been my fav ; din know shes aartididi and uday tikekars daughter till i read this thread ; and for first two epis i ws trying to figure out whether she looks a bit like aarti ankalikar πŸ˜›
even anna with her dumbness appears very cute; somehow I cudnt connect to reshmas character as I cant stand too much of rona-dhonaπŸ€ͺplus I mite be wrong but sakhis acting especially her crying scenes (which r the only ones she had been doing till now πŸ˜‰)appear very childish ...may b as the track progresses she will improve !!
boys are all fab; perfect fits to their respective characters and though kaivalya and ashu had been given a particular characteristic to appear for viewers ; I found Sujays simple character more appealing out of three πŸ‘
sadhya tari mast chalali aahe ; I hope it doesnt follow the custom rule of serials, good till 30th episode and then gradually lose the track !! 🀣