Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
My ships
Thinking of it since pizza promo

Reshma kaivalya(also the gau ki girl n city guy angle)
Today kinda sealed it

Since the shirt promo
Sujay n minal (constant bickering)
ITgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dil, Dosti, Duniyadari love all 3 words hence saw this show today from beginning πŸ˜‰
It was kinda OK for me..Not too good, not too bad 😊

I liked Meenal and Kaivalya..
Both of them are good at dialog delivery..

Friends and BBT both are my fav serials!
And hence I am going to give this serial a try for some more time.😊
At least some new concept than usual sas bahu, joint family sagas...
And star cast is fresh and believable in their roles (unlike much hyped movie Duniyadari where so called student Swapnil Joshi was looking older than the Professor ) πŸ˜‰
I hope this 3D show will pick up and get interesting in upcoming episodes, will need to wait n watch.. 😊
Edited by ITgirl - 9 years ago
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Live2eat

My ships

Thinking of it since pizza promo

Reshma kaivalya(also the gau ki girl n city guy angle)
Today kinda sealed it

Since the shirt promo
Sujay n minal (constant bickering)

@BOLD Even I have a gut feeling about it...though not from the promo days,,,, but the day he refused to allow her to stay in the house...

Even for a moment i thought he is playing a prank of theft just to get her out of the house...

and as regards Meenal i have a gut feeling that aage jake its going to be love triangle among R, K & M...

πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: anni80

@BOLD Even I have a gut feeling about it...though not from the promo days,,,, but the day he refused to allow her to stay in the house...

Even for a moment i thought he is playing a prank of theft just to get her out of the house...

and as regards Meenal i have a gut feeling that aage jake its going to be love triangle among R, K & M...

πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

Hi Anni!

Ya not only promo but also the fact DAT dey first meet in train before other guysπŸ˜†

I know such a romantic u think I am..lol
Also ya triangle house shakto
Pooriya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anni80

πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

nooo. i dont want love angle in the friendship but i guess its inevitable to show at least romantic pair.. i just hope they will develop the characters nicely before introducing such track, so that it becomes easy for us to believe in the pairing..

anyway, its too early to predict!!

Originally posted by: Pooriya

nooo. i dont want love angle in the friendship but i guess its inevitable to show at least romantic pair.. i just hope they will develop the characters nicely before introducing such track, so that it becomes easy for us to believe in the pairing..

anyway, its too early to predict!!

it is DIL dosti duniyadaari!

love la vel ahe pan halka phulka hinting hou de ! don't want ekdum dati vagaire!

i am a sucker for subtle hintinge over dating☺️
btw
yesterday's fave moments

aa simran aa! jee le apni zindagi

station scenes!!

#crushingonameywagh
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
They should not show ne love shuv between them..it shud b pure abt friendship..thn it will stand out.
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yesss...even i don't want love angle in the story of pure friendship...but as Live2eat said it is inevitable as the name itself contains DIL...but yes pooriya...it should not be too early...and it should not take focus away from its main substance i.e. FRIENDSHIP...
Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hey ..

aaj yaha pr b koi h 🀣