Confused as in?? No more Sushma...its now Kaishma for u?? 🤣

nagavkar wants k to teach prg music
reshma wants him to teach music to p
sujay tells k do it for reshma?

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: angelVS

... Dilip Sir khuch sundar lihla ahe..kash he sagla epi madhe pan asta !!! 😳 bike ride of sushma awww !!! mi waat baghte tya kshna chi !!
Knowledge of Working of Cooler..superb explanation in SuJu Style !!!! 👏 👏

AngelVS, thanks for comment and happy to know you liked it 😊

BTW, he 'Sir' kay aahe? ithe forum war aapan sagale friends aahot. I am fine anybody calling me by 1st name (it also gives filling that I am not that OLD 😉)
nimish91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Confused as in?? No more Sushma...its now Kaishma for u??🤣

no way, it was always sushma for me
Edited by nimish91 - 9 years ago
dlip thumbnail

No idea...khara tar ti pragalbha majhya dolyasamor yetach nahi..I always forget her face 😕

Mi wachale hote tiche nav kuthetari. pan atta athavat nahiye.

she acts well. Ha, kadachit aaplyala 'Pragalbhaa' as character awadu shakat nahi kadachit!
dlip thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya0906

... pragalbha

.and what kind of name is that? how do we pronounce it 😕

pragalbhA means 'Mature in thoughts and behavior'
But the character is just opposite.

Dhabe-wala Sham is behind her (Ashu is taking 'monitory' benefit out of it!) and she is behind 'Kaivu (that is how she calls Kaivalya!)

dlip thumbnail

New promomadhey Kaivalya will teach singing to Pragalbha against his wish just for Reshma

It was also shown Kaiwalya refuses to teach Pragalbha, the Nagaonkar threatens them that they will bring up Reshma's topic in society meeting, Reshma in tears(as usual!) and then Sujay requesting Kaivalya to do it for Reshma

The scene and the scenario is not unfolded yet. But; IMO Nagaokar threatening friends that he will object Reshma staying in their house in Society meeting is exaggerated. By-laws of any society can not object anybody staying in individual's flat unless there is proven track record/ evidence that the person is involved in anti-social activities. (remember Imran Hashmi's incident?)

If 'tenant' is staying in the flat, there is simple requirement that the information of that tenant to be given to nearest police station and copy of the acknowledgement from police station should be given to the society. Some societies charge additional 10% maintenance charges if the flats are rented out.
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dlip

It was also shown Kaiwalya refuses to teach Pragalbha, the Nagaonkar threatens them that they will bring up Reshma's topic in society meeting, Reshma in tears(as usual!) and then Sujay requesting Kaivalya to do it for Reshma

The scene and the scenario is not unfolded yet. But; IMO Nagaokar threatening friends that he will object Reshma staying in their house in Society meeting is exaggerated. By-laws of any society can not object anybody staying in individual's flat unless there is proven track record/ evidence that the person is involved in anti-social activities. (remember Imran Hashmi's incident?)

If 'tenant' is staying in the flat, there is simple requirement that the information of that tenant to be given to nearest police station and copy of the acknowledgement from police station should be given to the society. Some societies charge additional 10% maintenance charges if the flats are rented out.

Yes..even I didn't understand how can he threaten them like this?? Maybe thier society in first place must not be allowing bachelors as tenants, but due to Nagonkars special request earlier there would have been a limit for the number of bachelors and since they have exceeded that by bringing in Reshma he could v well threaten them..neway I dnt think they will go in so much details..we will njoy as usual 😊