Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nimish91

..., either they (creators ) should firmly bring back rakesh into the fold or they should just eliminate him completely from reshma's life, there is no point in referencing him every few episodes

-
Agree
But, I suppose as per writers, it is (the only) story (so far) in otherwise '20-munites daily time-pass skits'.
They also miss consistency in this 'so called story'. In one episode Reshma firmly tells Rakesh 'you never ever call me (joint account-episode)', then in one fine morning she calls him to speak with her father (Investment-episode), in live-in relationship episodes she says she has been cheated and there is no transparency in her-Rakesh relationship. And, yesterday it was shown that she is still hopeful that everything will be fine between her and Rakesh. This character is turning into typical (regressive) Marathi serial heroine!
As L2e pointed out Bahin-Bhau 'self-pity' madhe(ch) adkun padley. They will be then beyond repairs!
IMO, the writers should better concentrate on 'no-story, only timepass' 20-minutes skits. It will be (much) better than having 'inconsistent story (with bloopers)' and turning 3D into (yet another) Mathh Marathi Serial (MMS).
Edited by dlip - 9 years ago
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Tumhala konala reshmacha vaeet nahi vatla ka kaal? 😭
It was obvious when they r discussing abt thr first crush and knowing Reshmas nature she was bound to break down 😭 I felt bad 😭
dlip thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Tumhala konala reshmacha vaeet nahi vatla ka kaal? 😭

It was obvious when they r discussing abt thr first crush and knowing Reshmas nature she was bound to break down 😭 I felt bad 😭

me too. Tech lihale mi kaal ki tichya 'khambir honyachya' maargatala ti swataahch motha adthala aahe.
Ananya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zoey-

Hi5.. Minal is my fav too. πŸ˜›
Sholay epi was episode no.16, March 25th.
Also episode no.17 of washing clothes was another outstanding epi.
If you have time watch day before yesterday's episode of thief. These three are my fav so far though chor wala epi doesn't fall in category of other two but still.

Heyyy.. Even my fav is MinalπŸ˜›. I had thot there were only Sushma lovers here mostlyπŸ˜›
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya16

Heyyy.. Even my fav is MinalπŸ˜›. I had thot there were only Sushma lovers here mostlyπŸ˜›

That's great!
Minal as character and Sushma as couple are my fav in 3D since beginning.πŸ˜›
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everybody on the dance floor...just saw the last 3 episodes back-to-back, and wowww, what fulltoo TP it was πŸ˜†...enjoyed a lot...as it is because of the heavy rains and thunder and lightning here, couldnt on the TV, so 3D it was for me...ek se badkar ek episode tha πŸ‘πŸΌ the chor one was the best amongst the lot...Sujay as usual was the best and Kaivu too...lol the way he was fidgeting when Reshu was pulling at his banyan πŸ˜† how i was wishing, kaash she was doing that with Sujay πŸ˜‰
Today is the cooling episode...lets see how cool our dudes and dudettes are today

nimish91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome epi today, icing on the cake-sushma went for shopping together 😊 😊 😊
Rvibha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb and cool episode !!! How sweet suju saglyansathi cooler gheun ala..dada dadi gele hote shopping la πŸ˜†
3D back in action again!! feeling osum πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Ashu chi AC room n ana cha Chinese A C..great
πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
Minal,Kaivlya, ana n ashu cha ice game bhari hota πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Shushma scenes!!!! 😳 😳 lovely πŸ‘ πŸ‘
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hayreee aaj sujayne dil jeet liya
ShivIka..Ketaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail