Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: shanti05

Sonali is the female lead protagonist & central character!! The one who is in the saree.. Shobha Sachdev (donno if she will carry the sachdev tag @ the end)

Thanks. I got confused. Of course bendre
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
We do not know whats in Shobha's mind ... She is unable to take so much of affection being poured for herself.. I guess thats the reason she says she cannot OR she is in denial still & only when Vikram takes the steps he has owed to about getting married to Sarika her eyes will open...

As I said in another post does she even understand what is LOVE what Vikram shows her is real love his love is also always giving away he dose'nt know what to get back.. He says to her that he loves her and not capture her he wants her happy ... SO again we do not know what Shobha understands about what is LOVE what she feels for Vikram ... Also she is still married she has not divorced Samarth ... So its strange what she knows or thinks...And now she has to think about her kids first ... Her concern is her kids at present .. she cannot think too much at the same time one thing on her prority list is her kids... So maybe thats why she thinks and says she cannot ...She takes BABY steps always ... she is like that ... her understanding is just what is there and she sees... The future she will not go into untill she can see herself in a position she can move on...

These projections are how Shobha's character is weaved... Its there its open its infront...

The closure shud be Vikram & Shobha together... Does she see LOVE in him as SHE loving HIM we do not know... ALL is known is VIKRAM loves her & can go to anything for her HAPPINESS... LOVE Selfless LOVE...

ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">We do not know whats in Shobha's mind ... She is unable to take so much of affection being poured for herself.. I guess thats the reason she says she cannot OR she is in denial still & only when Vikram takes the steps he has owed to about getting married to Sarika her eyes will open...

As I said in another post does she even understand what is LOVE what Vikram shows her is real love his love is also always giving away he dose'nt know what to get back.. He says to her that he loves her and not capture her he wants her happy ... SO again we do not know what Shobha understands about what is LOVE what she feels for Vikram ... Also she is still married she has not divorced Samarth ... So its strange what she knows or thinks...And now she has to think about her kids first ... Her concern is her kids at present .. she cannot think too much at the same time one thing on her prority list is her kids... So maybe thats why she thinks and says she cannot ...She takes BABY steps always ... she is like that ... her understanding is just what is there and she sees... The future she will not go into untill she can see herself in a position she can move on...

These projections are how Shobha's character is weaved... Its there its open its infront...

The closure shud be Vikram & Shobha together... Does she see LOVE in him as SHE loving HIM we do not know... ALL is known is VIKRAM loves her & can go to anything for her HAPPINESS... LOVE Selfless LOVE...

</font>

I agree shanti well said 😃 we as viewers would have liked to know more about what's in shobhas mind? In reality a guy like vikram is hard to find and any women would definitely be attracted to him 😆 😳 he's too good! I know shobha puts her kids first but now she's staying at his place aswell and she knows how good he is.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww 😭😭😭😭😭😭
I kinda has the same sari like sonali...orange n pink
ravluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Millerrr88

awww 😭

I kinda has the same sari like sonali...orange n pink

aw y all the sad faces dear? 😆 n wow really? its beautiful n so is sonali 😳
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel so unhappy. Why only in the last episode it need to be shown as vikram and shobha are united. CVs pls show atleast 1 or 2 episodes the happy family - Vikram, Nani, Shobha and kids. We had to bear so much of negativity. Have some mercy on us and show some good positive scenes.Pls
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana

I feel so unhappy. Why only in the last episode it need to be shown as vikram and shobha are united. CVs pls show atleast 1 or 2 episodes the happy family - Vikram, Nani, Shobha and kids. We had to bear so much of negativity. Have some mercy on us and show some good positive scenes.Pls

Semi positive scenes are being shown now... that is at least ViBha is together now.

Their friendship is above all the relations.

Both care for each other, understand their pain, want to get solutions,

feel compatible with their nearness

The next level of relation ship is not predictable, TIME alone will resolve the factors