Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@fanrya: absolutely agree with you- the writers are shallow, and lacks depth to express the relationship of Shobha and Vikram to the fullest ( not the traditional falling into love poses and dialogues).
However, the initiative to think differently than the usual, perhaps is a way forward to new ideas, and hopefully in the future writers will be more matured, creative and real. They should realize that this is the requirement of the audience.

Cheers
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skydome

@fanrya: absolutely agree with you- the writers are shallow, and lacks depth to express the relationship of Shobha and Vikram to the fullest ( not the traditional falling into love poses and dialogues).

However, the initiative to think differently than the usual, perhaps is a way forward to new ideas, and hopefully in the future writers will be more matured, creative and real. They should realize that this is the requirement of the audience.

Cheers

Absolutely, I am just surprised that this came from Ekta, I mean that is a big deal, I am just hoping that they will try more stories like this one, and learn something from pak dramas, how they keep the story tight and manage to show beautiful romance, and this amazing chemistry without phiysical touch and just through the dialogs and powerful script, it is very much possible, we had some amazing serials when I was in school, Udaan, Khandaan, Chunauti, there were so many amazing stories, I sometimes feel they were ahead of their times, Vijaya Mehta was one amazing director. We had some awesome creative writers and directors, not these shallow writers. I feel sorry for today's younger generation that they do not get to see quality stories. it is sad that serials are all about saas bahu saga. We have that everywhere, no one feels the need to create something like Zindagi Gulzaar hai, or humsafar or Tanhayia etc. If you check Mere humdam Mere dost, you will see how they have created amazing romance between younger gal and elder guy, age difference is 16 years but still y is fall in love with them, the slow process of falling in love, absolutely amazing, in the end even with the age difference you will yes they are made for each other, they make the plot beliavable, with beautiful script , dialogs and direction. I am just hoping that we will also get quality dramas soon, I hope someone will think out of the box and come up with pure romantic story. why do we always need negative characters? In reality do we have so many negative characters in our life? No.. Show some reality, enough of this age old sick negative plots..Anyway even now, this is the last week and they are busy showing Sarika and Samarth crap, can you imagine..They still have not showed Vibha conversations, I mean it's just so disappointing.
807116 thumbnail
I remember watching a serial Kshitij Yeh Nahi, which dealt with a man falling for a widow. It was just 13 episodes and in that, one could see a gradual change (from denial to acceptance) in FL character. I remember a scene, where she is about to loose the male lead. She lets herself loose, reach out to him and addresses him with her husband's name. He slowly releases himself and makes it clear to her, he wants to loved by her, but as himself, not as a shadow of her husband or father of her kid. Makers could show the growth of their relation in just 13 episodes. Here they got plenty, still the story is flat. I feel, there is a scarcity of good Hindi writers now. I see the same problem with other regional languages too.
Is it due to the fact, the current generation have not received their primary schooling in their mother tongue? (and they cannot express themselves that well in Hindi or other native languages). All the famous writers are a generation old. (I read the current generation stars can read the hindi script only in English). Is that the reason we are not getting good story writers anymore? Currently Pakistan has. But can it have after 20-30 years?
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyfood

I remember watching a serial Kshitij Yeh Nahi, which dealt with a man falling for a widow. It was just 13 episodes and in that, one could see a gradual change (from denial to acceptance) in FL character. I remember a scene, where she is about to loose the male lead. She lets herself loose, reach out to him and addresses him with her husband's name. He slowly releases himself and makes it clear to her, he wants to loved by her, but as himself, not as a shadow of her husband or father of her kid. Makers could show the growth of their relation in just 13 episodes. Here they got plenty, still the story is flat. I feel, there is a scarcity of good Hindi writers now. I see the same problem with other regional languages too.

Is it due to the fact, the current generation have not received their primary schooling in their mother tongue? (and they cannot express themselves that well in Hindi or other native languages). All the famous writers are a generation old. (I read the current generation stars can read the hindi script only in English). Is that the reason we are not getting good story writers anymore? Currently Pakistan has. But can it have after 20-30 years?

What I thought you wrote.

So many episodes... but still now no progress on ViBha's love track...still now I am wondering,

what is happening in the writer's desk

In friday's episode Vikram put his life at stake and told her " I love you so much...".

But Shoba's reaction?... .I expected a magical moment.. but so disappointed.

In the 5 episodes, they will show Sarika and Samarth post planning..the hero and heroine were

sidelined ... always we have to see evil faces.

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyfood

absolutely agree with you, may be because of lack of depth in that particular language, the serial you mentioned was amazing, with in 13 episodes they had so much impact.There were writers directors like Sai paranjape, Vijaya Mehta, Khandaan, Nukkad, Fauji, Udaan, Chunauti etc so many beautiful serials with lovely plots/ stories. Right now it feels like we have no talent left, which I am sure is not true, it's just that they do not get chances, all that works on TV is saas bahu saga, sadly that's waht the indian drama is all about. The richness of the language, depth, and intensity of the stories is lost, which pak writers still have it I guess, because they have the audience for it, When I was watching Zindagi Gulzar hai, every scene and dialog used to move me, what an amazing script that was, plus it always helps when you have a writers like Umera Ahemad.. One could connect with the story, Inhave no idea when we will get that type of dramas, we do have potential, but I guess people who are producing these dramas have no depth. Sadly..