Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: PhoenixRainbow

omggg SidYusha they look awesome look at them they are look sooo happy 😳 i loved their ooffscreen masti πŸ˜† Sid look soo much young in 2012 after Pratyusha exit these bv makers made his look mature 😑

Then BV makers only Loved Macho man...😎 ..But now they again go back to their Child Love...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

Now a days i wait for the Weekend SI...😳..keya haal hain mera..i can do anything only to get one jhalak of Sidjee...😳 πŸ˜›

Nandita πŸ€— i want to say i loved you yara i like lots your crazynesss for our Sid 😳 because at same to same i feel πŸ˜† and waiting for him each n every moment each n every days each n every hours of my life just waiting for his come back news i am dying to know when will he back

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Now a days i wait for the Weekend SI...😳..keya haal hain mera..i can do anything only to get one jhalak of Sidjee...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Yeah me too.. And I always keep hunting for his one zhalak in offscreen articles and news.. Aur ek yeh ladka hai Ki media se door bhagta rehta hai 😑

Nandita πŸ€— i want to say i loved you yara i like lots your crazynesss for our Sid 😳 because at same to same i feel πŸ˜† and waiting for him each n every moment each n every days each n every hours of my life just waiting for his come back news i am dying to know when will he back

πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Tomorrow is again IndiaVs Southafrica IN WC...πŸ˜›..hope this time sidjee will not miss his tweets...πŸ˜‰

Hmmm.. Hope so πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Russhme22

Yeah me too.. And I always keep hunting for his one zhalak in offscreen articles and news.. Aur ek yeh ladka hai Ki media se door bhagta rehta hai 😑

@bold ...Uff supercool guy...😎..i just love his this Adaa...😳
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

Then BV makers only Loved Macho man...😎 ..But now they again go back to their Child Love...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Our taste is high level , I loved strong Macho man😳 i never like chocolate type boy πŸ˜†

but seriously After pratyusha exit from the bv this bv maker made his look mature , if we are notice him offscreen picture u feel the different
Day before yesterday Mehwish join Siddians on twitter...😳..i find out her Twitter account form Siddians follower..and started following too...πŸ˜›..now a days she is not very active on IF...hope she will be active on Twitter at least...😳
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Russhme22

Hum sab ki haal brua kera ka Sidjeee enjoy his freedom πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Our taste is high level , I loved strong Macho man😳 i never like chocolate type boy πŸ˜†

but seriously After pratyusha exit from the bv this bv maker made his look mature , if we are notice him offscreen picture u feel the different

true then he looked very mature onscreen but looking different off screen..but its ok of for me.πŸ˜›.becoz if it was the demand script than its ok.after all he is an actor and he have too take different looks for different roles...its better he should adopt his looks everytime according to his role...πŸ˜›

He really developed himself as an actor in BV a lot..when he joined BV and when he left BV there was an hell n heaven difference in his performences, appearances and expressions...he had walk a long way as antor during the time of BV..hope in future also he got good roles and opportunity to improve himself more n more...😳