NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Hello girls...wish you a lovely weekend...😊

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys
honestly i hate trps...they spoil the whole story of a show, spoils the character and makes serial makers greedy.
sometimes i wish Sid had not worked in indian t.v industry. He deserved something as good as pakistani serials...no offense to anyone but the truth is after few years all shows in india go the same way and actors don't get chance to show their skills...an actor like Sid deserves to get versatile characters and good shows which makes him bring out the actor in him. Luckily till now Sid got pretty well characters who were important to their shows or made important mark in their show (SRS tops the list) but god knows how long will that luck go in an t.v industry that is hell bent on not changing its methods. 😑

still no news on Sid?
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail

Originally posted by: rujub

are trp choldo nd basically trp mein unhone mar khayi hain agar shiv ke chctr ki popularity se compare kare na toh bv walon ko trp bilkul nahin mila usually itne popular chctr ko jab hatate hain serial se tab 90% trp badhti hain nd yaha exactly ulta hua whtvr thy hav viewers r thr addicted viewers bt nw slowly thy also stard quit th shw bt trp se kai jyada bashing galiyan mili mil rahi hain uska kya still nw gaju nd colors nd raj nayak twitter search maro dekho daily kitna accha dose mil raha hain frm 7 jan by passing day whtrver thy tried to publish whtr it ws article news seg or promo for each thy receievd mr mr galis which i really enjoyed nd nw bv ke sath sath ppl also crossing limit by bashing thmπŸ˜†

Now a days whereever they are posting anything ppl are bashing them just like hellπŸ˜†

Do not worry "Bagwaan Ke grar Der hain But andher nehi"πŸ˜‰..our love respect and support was unconditional and bv makers have cheated us..🀒..and cheater never can be winner for a long run..may be they will get some success for a limited period only..after that they have too loose...and i am when bv makers will loose then no one will be there beside themπŸ˜›..and that day is not very far..πŸ˜ƒ

Anyway i am totally out of BV now..now a days i am not even watching old Ansh scenes too...i have accepted that truth that Ansh were most beautiful couple of indian telly atleast for me...and they will never be back..my anandi is died also along with her SRS...so now after the death of SRS my ansh will always rest in peace in my mind..i do not need their everyday dose now..😊

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Hi guys

honestly i hate trps...they spoil the whole story of a show, spoils the character and makes serial makers greedy.
sometimes i wish Sid had not worked in indian t.v industry. He deserved something as good as pakistani serials...no offense to anyone but the truth is after few years all shows in india go the same way and actors don't get chance to show their skills...an actor like Sid deserves to get versatile characters and good shows which makes him bring out the actor in him. Luckily till now Sid got pretty well characters who were important to their shows or made important mark in their show (SRS tops the list) but god knows how long will that luck go in an t.v industry that is hell bent on not changing its methods. 😑

still no news on Sid?

I know shara the TRP system is very poor in our country ...th eprocess is very illogical...but still it needed for us...but research in going on to improve it..may be in near future some more improved method will come...but for now it needed for the advertisers...without TRP we can not invest in a particular show or channel..so "Be a Roman Whenever you are in Rome"..πŸ˜‰..Sid is an Indian actor and indian telly and bolly industry need a talented actor like Sid...why should he go for pakisthani serials..i know those shows are good ..but pls if sid will go there ..tho humura keya hoag?????😲 πŸ˜†
every actors have to face this process..sid also have faced that..and he have got good roles within this system only...i am sure he will get good roles in future too within is system..πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

Hello girls...wish you a lovely weekend...😊

hi nataly...love your new Username...πŸ˜›

Sidjee in a rescent interior designing related award function organised my Society Interior under magna publication..he was their to give award the the winner ...😳

Caps credit Interior_Magna...😊
Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 9 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PhoenixRainbow

offcurse He is supercool guys no doubt about thats and also he is very naughty

I am just only 17 but i loved this man just like madly I am falling in loved with Sid soo much like zarq , nataly , Nandita ,vinta

I have since long exceeded 17 but still can go crazy for such a hottie like Sid... 🀣
and the list of such fans like we are, is pretty long...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: NatalyMusketeer

I have since long exceeded 17 but still can go crazy for such a hottie like Sid... 🀣
and the list of such fans like we are, is pretty long...πŸ˜†

Me too in your List...πŸ˜‰ πŸ€— πŸ˜†
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

Sidjee in a rescent interior designing related award function organised my Society Interior under magna publication..he was their to give award the the winner ...😳

Caps credit Interior_Magna...😊

wow...that's something πŸ‘...last i knew Sid has only done his graduation or post graduation in interior designing and yet he gets selected for giving award out of all those interior designers who choose it as their career...people just love to have Sid around them...don't they? πŸ˜‰ 😳
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libsrocks

wow...that's something πŸ‘...last i knew Sid has only done his graduation or post graduation in interior designing and yet he gets selected for giving award out of all those interior designers who choose it as their career...people just love to have Sid around them...don't they? πŸ˜‰ 😳

Yes He have completed his graduation in the interior designing , i would like to suggested him he should open his own interior designing business in future with his acting career 😳