Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

@bold ...Uff supercool guy...😎..i just love his this Adaa...😳

offcurse He is supercool guys no doubt about thats 😎and also he is very naughty πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I am just only 17 but i loved this man just like madly I am falling in loved with Sid soo much like zarq , nataly , Nandita ,vinta πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PhoenixRainbow

Hum sab ki haal brua kera ka Sidjeee enjoy his freedom πŸ˜†πŸ˜‘

Arre nehi he is actually preparing for his next imprisonment...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
rujub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes sid had done a good job by participating in JDJ6...that decision proved a very positive decision for hia career..infact for me this one was more furtful than getting offer for SRS...😳..hope he should utiilise that opportunity in proper time and proper way...πŸ˜‰ 😳

Si also helping him in exploring new set of viewers...πŸ˜›..just looking for his next film announcement..

basically aftr jdj ppl start watching bv for siddharth shukla thy start watching it jst bcoz of its his serial aur yehi pe mar khaya bv walon ne aur usika nateeja hain ki itni galiyan mil rahi hain seriously yar 1 mahina hua shiv chctr bv se alag hoke still ppl r bashin bv wale givin unlimited galis mr by passin day nd here siddharth truly won th battle

Originally posted by: PhoenixRainbow

offcurse He is supercool guys no doubt about thats 😎and also he is very naughty πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

I am just only 17 but i loved this man just like madly I am falling in loved with Sid soo much like zarq , nataly , Nandita ,vinta πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Bachhi pehle Padai pe dhayan Do...😑..Sidpe dhayan baad min hoga...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

true then he looked very mature onscreen but looking different off screen..but its ok of for me.πŸ˜›.becoz if it was the demand script than its ok.after all he is an actor and he have too take different looks for different roles...its better he should adopt his looks everytime according to his role...πŸ˜›

He really developed himself as an actor in BV a lot..when he joined BV and when he left BV there was an hell n heaven difference in his performences, appearances and expressions...he had walk a long way as antor during the time of BV..hope in future also he got good roles and opportunity to improve himself more n more...😳

Nandita , i got your point ,yes u right , I also want to say there are lots of actor who also made their look mature most of time according to their role demand . Sid in real life at offscreen look really very young than bv SRS , from 14 may 2012 to 28 Feb he look great with pratyusha 😳i never feel he look matrue in bv at thats time ,they both look great but after he lost thats
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

Arre nehi he is actually preparing for his next imprisonment...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Nandita πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

Originally posted by: rujub

basically aftr jdj ppl start watching bv for siddharth shukla thy start watching it jst bcoz of its his serial aur yehi pe mar khaya bv walon ne aur usika nateeja hain ki itni galiyan mil rahi hain seriously yar 1 mahina hua shiv chctr bv se alag hoke still ppl r bashin bv wale givin unlimited galis mr by passin day nd here siddharth truly won th battle

yes many ppl specially young girls started watching BV after JDJ6..may be they did not participate in TRP ..but that increase the popularity among online janta...and Bv makers also took the advantages..in the last two years despite of an old show Bv got many nominates and recognition only for that online janta...😳..Now BV makers are too much intelligent they think that they will retain there TRP viewers by showing another child Anandi kanani..becoz ist it needs less investment plus it give positive result from viewers in most of the time...but they have forgotten one thing that viewers do not like the repeat telecast...πŸ˜‰..just after SRS death BV TVM suddenly reached to 5.9 ...so many loyal viewers thought that now ppl will take BV positively with their never ending rodha dhona..but just within 2-3 weeks it again reached to 5 ..it means already 0.9 millios viewers stop watching it.. ..so now their explanation is that its negligibleπŸ˜‰..i know its negligible change...πŸ˜‰...But they just forget a proverb that "BUND BUND SE HI SINDh hotey hain " ..πŸ˜›

PhoenixRainbow thumbnail

I would like to singing to Sid so try to make a song to him
rujub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes many ppl specially young girls started watching BV after JDJ6..may be they did not participate in TRP ..but that increase the popularity among online janta...and Bv makers also took the advantages..in the last two years despite of an old show Bv got many nominates and recognition only for that online janta...😳..Now BV makers are too much intelligent they think that they will retain there TRP viewers by showing another child Anandi kanani..becoz ist it needs less investment plus it give positive result from viewers in most of the time...but they have forgotten one thing that viewers do not like the repeat telecast...πŸ˜‰..just after SRS death BV TVM suddenly reached to 5.9 ...so many loyal viewers thought that now ppl will take BV positively with their never ending rodha dhona..but just within 2-3 weeks it again reached to 5 ..it means already 0.9 millios viewers stop watching it.. ..so now their explanation is that its negligibleπŸ˜‰..i know its negligible change...πŸ˜‰...But they just forget a proverb that "BUND BUND SE HI SINDh hotey hain " ..πŸ˜›

are trp choldo nd basically trp mein unhone mar khayi hain agar shiv ke chctr ki popularity se compare kare na toh bv walon ko trp bilkul nahin mila usually itne popular chctr ko jab hatate hain serial se tab 90% trp badhti hain nd yaha exactly ulta hua whtvr thy hav viewers r thr addicted viewers bt nw slowly thy also stard quit th shw bt trp se kai jyada bashing galiyan mili mil rahi hain uska kya still nw gaju nd colors nd raj nayak twitter search maro dekho daily kitna accha dose mil raha hain frm 7 jan by passing day whtrver thy tried to publish whtr it ws article news seg or promo for each thy receievd mr mr galis which i really enjoyed nd nw bv ke sath sath ppl also crossing limit by bashing thmπŸ˜†
PhoenixRainbow thumbnail
Rujub ,when you will be completed 200 posted u can posted unlimited , groupie is allowed only 20 posted at a day after 24 hours u can posted