Energizers Vikram & Shobha !!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Wah !! Shobha went all out to confront Samarth !!!
Vikram wondering how he cud help her and he wud have to sacrifice himself for Sarika!!

Ketan tellin Vikram how horrible Samarth is & he can go all out to get to keep the kids custody & Shobha is upset & worried .. Loved the way Vikram goes out to compose her assures her things will be alright but in vain she goes to see her kids who r with Samarth!!

Naani tells Vikram leave her alone a jewel needs to shine in FIRE!!

Shobha packs her kids stuff Sharda stops her with the fear of Samarth !!

The Huge Confrontation between Shobha & Samarth to eyes of Sharda !!
Showdown was awesome just enuf to make Sharad realize what a beast of a son she has..

Loved Vikram comin & takin Shobha away so beautiful & needed..

Saurav way to go man !! Vineeta u need to learn from him & the beautiful Sanju & Garima !!!!

The ICING on the cake was Jaaney Aajaney Mai Vikram nay Shobha kay Haat mai Angooti Daal Di!! ❤️ 😳

Beautiful & Symbolic !!! He wud do anything for her and her children are his too !!! 👏

Will post pic later !!

Vikram oozzzeesss passion for Shobha Love this man with all the heart !! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The best part I liked about today's episode is Sharada witnessing that beast of her son accepting what he did.
What is he doing in Shoba's house anyway??? he needs to be kicked out to live on the road or wherever he can go...maybe to Tarun's house...

I hope tomorrow when Vikram's house gets locked, Shoba will bring Nani and Vikram to her house and ask that beast to get out of the house 😡
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes knowingly or unknowingly

Vikram put the ring in the ring finger with never-ending immortal love.

Symbolically they tell us the up coming bond between ViBha,

that too in front of Naani,the great supporting pillar of V and S

Sharda's intiution was proved correct and how she suffered knowing her son's true colors !!

When she comes to know of her daughter Sarika , she will have heart attack, May God save her

At each and every scene Vikram's passionate love for Shoba gets intensified

So ViBha join hands and their victory is our victory
Edited by rangamma - 9 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
LOvely Episode...

Well shown various resoning of human behavior ...

I loved the way Vikram asks Shobha not to go and fight with Samarth and listen to him But in vain she left ..

He assured her that they will get a solution...

The way he holds her hand and request her so sweetly & politely was beautiful...

Later when she leaves he gets so fumed up and helpless and Ketan & Naani hold him back ... the axiety was clearly visible on his face ...

And the most beautiful phase was the part where Shobha realizes she needs Vikram's help to get her kids back he says they are his children also in the sense he will go all out to get them to her and for her only..

The beautiful ring slide into Shobha's finger... Symbolic and lovely Jaaney Anjaney Mai ...😳

Vibha are beautiful together... Whatever their relationship is as she smiles with happiness Vikram is content with his heart all happy too !!

Hope Shobha also sees this man as a wonderful part of her better life he will always be there for her in her moments of sadness & joy & wish for JOY for her !!! 👏👏
rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful clippings
Once again you bring the life to the episode

Yes true love never fails

But the solution he speaks of or thinks of ,is nothing but a sinking mud pit

one can never come out of it

Any how Anil will save us all.

The climatic episodes are more dynamic and fast moving.
shanti05 thumbnail
I found todays very nice.. Vikram alone is wonderful when he is in worry for Shobha you can feel that he sees and wants only happiness for her.. Who in this wolrd does such a thing everything is about themselves BUT yes there are some hand picked people who will go all out for others happiness.. Vikram is that individual...

Shobha for once NOW again says Vikram I need you for helping me fight for the rights of my kids.. He says that they are like his children also.. He brings so much warmth .. The story tellin is beautiful its real its out there its a daily life its pure drama which they are showng... There is a realistic touch to the characters who are extremely good ad goodness and feel and abosuletly BAD and Worse and darkness & mean and selfish...

Vikram and Shobha are two sides of a coin when one is unhappy teh other one is also feelin the pain especially Vikram wants to for Shobha its pure selfless LOVE admiration for her...

Sometimes Shobha annoys you But again if she bows down she is loosing her dignity there are so many paramters which hold this character..being the FEMALE...

As the society consists of MALES Good MALES Tall dignified males and the one Vikram Ahuja... There also exists Good FEMALES good Woman who have only goodness & think everyone is good around them SHOBhA & the MCP Male Chauvinist Pig Character self absorbed Mean and horrible Samarth ... Sarika is not in this pic today BUT she is a ruthless in the name of human being ... Ugly & SELFISH and as Vikram rightly said she has hurt him for so many years with the way she insulted him and his LOVE how can he ever think of takin her offer YES for Shobha he will do it BUT again wah Ke Kismat is this my destiny he questions ...