Central character being side tracked

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Only 13 episodes remain

Till now we didn't see any vibrant and dynamic action by Shoba

What the CVs want to do?

Will she arise when the catastrophe (Vikram and Sarika's wedding) occur?

Will she feel jealous?

Will she realize the only true support leave her?

Will she remember his spontaneous love towards her?

Will she keep mum and bless them?

This is the first and fore most story where the central character being side tracked like this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I suppose the article coming out she Shobha the central charcater rises and is ready to fight back !!

I hope she is not going to take the last laugh at the end & see all the efforts Vikram had put so away!!

Just watch the twists & turns ...
shanti05 thumbnail
Shobha holds a lot of negativity being a positive person who things she is good being giod is not enuf being able to have faith and think right & sternghten ur weakness is more important she lacks major ability when she is in crisis which shud be again thought of as Thriving to achive ones goal & good frame of mind ..

Vikram on the other hand is encouraging her to see positivity & solutions to outcome repeatedly he pushes her to bring that in her !!

I have lost it with shobha the are shpwing her self crntered & incapbale of rising but then suddenly on her own fight it !! She has nonvalue formVikram's wordsthas for sure !!

Why shud Vikram pay pricies this exactly proves LoVE is a big weakness for people!!!
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i bet she'll realize her feelings for vikram at the wedding 😉😃
and a nice couple of episodes of them happy as a family 😃
rangamma thumbnail
We get all sorts of news from various articles except the union of ViBha.
The channel keeps it a secret till the end.

But one thing...

The genre of the story is "love"

Love with whom????

shanti05 thumbnail
Love is a killer disease it takes ur heart away .. Ur mind & soul !! Vikram's heart is in Shobha's happiness but is that the samewith Shobha??

She loves only her family love for family Vikram
Is and always be an outsider he may love her till all his hair turns grey & forever does she see him that way ???

Its a one sided love from Vikram Shobha loves her family

So the project of Love is Selfless love for these two individuals for one to another while another to family!!

Theme LOVE -genre Selfless LOVE
rangamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

Love is a killer disease it takes ur heart away .. Ur mind & soul !! Vikram's heart is in Shobha's happiness but is that the samewith Shobha??

She loves only her family love for family Vikram
Is and always be an outsider he may love her till all his hair turns grey & forever does she see him that way ???

Its a one sided love from Vikram Shobha loves her family

So the project of Love is Selfless love for these two individuals for one to another while another to family!!

Theme LOVE -genre Selfless LOVE

Kindly do not evade the question?

We all love our families?

Each and every women in the earth love their family and kids

It is given an unusual friendship.

They should have the guts to show the daring love between ViBha
shanti05 thumbnail
O dear I am not Plz see what I wrote the words are for pure soulful people this show is themed on selfless love the coin of words means that no matter what Vikram purely loves Shobha for her happiness where is Shobha's happiness its in her family she needs that first thats her top priority she will only be happy once she gets her children back we all wish that for a person whom is devoid of that !!

By killer disease I meant we have pure soulful love for person who see happiness for others!!

Vikram wants to see Shobha happy always his soul purpose of his love for Shobha is dedicating it for her happiness!!

Infact in the end I wud just want them to be good individuals who love each other for their happiness ...

This is a strange relationship will always remain like that!!

My apologizes if u didnt get what I was trying to convey 😊
rangamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanti05

O dear I am not Plz see what I wrote the words are for pure soulful people this show is themed on selfless love the coin of words means that no matter what Vikram purely loves Shobha for her happiness where is Shobha's happiness its in her family she needs that first thats her top priority she will only be happy once she gets her children back we all wish that for a person whom is devoid of that !!

By killer disease I meant we have pure soulful love for person who see happiness for others!!

Vikram wants to see Shobha happy always his soul purpose of his love for Shobha is dedicating it for her happiness!!

Infact in the end I wud just want them to be good individuals who love each other for their happiness ...

This is a strange relationship will always remain like that!!

My apologizes if u didnt get what I was trying to convey 😊

my dear

Just for debate.

Above her family... the family is the top most priority for each and every (ordinary) individual

But this being an unusual story, we expect more

Wov Vikram put the ring in her fingers. Naani looking at it and feeling very contented.

Me also...

Do not take any thing into heart