Vikram you are outstanding !!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The Moonlight Shobha sittin alone Vikram comes by and asks her havent you slept yet ?? The concern this man has for his lady love someone whom he admires someone who wants to see happy says no I am so defeated !!
Shobha is a pot of negativity really I mean this woman just feels defeated all the time dissapoints me well I stopped thinkin if she can think .. Where as Vikram has height of positivity !!
Shobha's Logic Good People should always have goodness around them fare enuf But ladyrge world is full of selfish people look at you also u are somewhere selfish who is thinking abt urself ur family and ur well being have u seen how much Vikram is doing for you ??? No right well leave that aside but atleast be positive heavens have not fallen & see how Vikram emotes poaitivity & wants you to see how he struggled and with all the strenght he got his ability to stand tall !! You need to learn a lot from this man he has a lot of will power & ability to look for good people's happiness!! He is defiently Superman !!& as he says put the pblms in a bag and give it to santa clause him & he will shoo it away!!

And yes he is taking the biggest earth shattering step for you for his love for u for ur happiness he is unwillingly giving himself for Sarika in marriage ... Will u stop him doing this ??? Doubt u r in ur own miserable shell yet he is going all out to get u ur happiness!!!

Hope Gods & Angles are with him & he is saved from this disaster !!

To this I would say Garima is great too she fought intelligently & saved herself & the reasoning of being good !!!

Shobha Vikram has a lot of value to understanding of life & struggles & ocean of positivity !! You shud learn a lot from him will hope you do that coz he knows true value of life & love n its layers !!

Selfrespect can be achived when you think positive & be strong which Shobha has to gain as the tuf time is there right indront of her where a good dear friend is going to do a big sacrifice for her happiness...

Vikram you always rock I hope you get the deserving by the end of the day !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rangamma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vikram is in LOVE with Shoba...this has become a world wide secret
.Even Samarth mentions it categorically.

Why this evil headed animal has not yet sensed his sister's foul play,...

.just wandering hear and there.

Shoba , our heroine curls down in a corner and talks about her miseries with self pity ...

her actions stop there

But the supreme hero Vikram .. what a big and beautiful heart he has!!!

He is going to do the earth shattering sacrifice for his beloved...

At least when she comes to know this, Shoba should rise to the occasion and

vehemently stop him from falling into the volcano

Garima tactfully solved her problem by herself.

The true love between Garu and Sanjay made this possible.

So the true , unconditioned, selfless, pure love between ViBha should win at the end
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Samarth will stop Sarika's marriage he just needs to get the eight trigger which is IT raid ..
Shobha is so shelled she has defeated herself in her life .. I was very unhappy tge way she spoke to Vikram who was all tryon to cheer her up !! She has a very low esteem about herself & awlf misery and all of a sudden she shows her Jhansi ki raani avtaar when she confronts Samarth!!

Vikram is a man of high patience he is composed but her misery makes him stressed out atleast she shud give him a helping hand he bluntly told her not to say u r defeated again !! A man of pride knows there cud be the light on the otherside of the tunnel at that time!!

After he was unable to convince her he took the decision that he will force himself to marry Sarika!!

I doubt Shobha will help him not to do that as she is so miserable herself with not being able to be with her kids so he will pay a huge price BUT then again god will give him all the strenght as he is a good man he has values and he has dignity he will be saved for makin this mistake but pay a proce of loosing his property & house which will impact Sarika as he turns popper...

Garima & Sanjay were victorious goodness prevails

Shobha is still about her family if she gets it will she think of Vikram ???

I fear he will be left alone & happiness is seeing Shobha happy !! Yet I ask GOD doesn't he deserve a family of his own!! He has been devoid of love its a cruse for him not boon at present will he get the boon!!

Keepin positivity high fingers crossed hope he is blessed !!
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Frankly Shobha's characterisation is spoiling the feel of the drama. I cant stand her lame self pity. Its gone on too long. Garima had 100x more sense.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vikram is awesome friend n companion..shoba is goin to be lucky to have a gr8 guy like him 😃
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice comments. my first time posting here although I lvoe the show and love reading all comments.
I have a feeling shobha will collect her own evidence and get Vikram out of the trap he is getting himself into. in the process.. realize her true feelings for vikram.. not just friendship and respect but feelings of passion and love towards a man who truly loves her. probably first time she felt real feelings. also, i think vikram's mom will support her vs. her evil children.