17th February-Written Update-Ajeeb Dastan Hai Ye

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Sanjay is shocked to find out about Garu's decision to abort the kid from his bhabhi. Garu comes and Garu thanks Sanjay's Bhabhi that she helped her realize what was right or wrong. That she should do what Sanju wants. Garu says that if i need to take such a step for saving my marriage thats right too. Sanju asks why did u do this. Garu says coz u din want a baby and coz u din want me to have a baby. Sanjay apologizes for his mistake. Garu asks Bhabhi to manage Sanjay. He tells Bhabhi to stay away from them. He hugs Garu.

Part 2

At night, Vicky comes to Shobha and asks you havent slept yet. She says thinking something. Vicky asks her what she was thinking. Shobha says that.. when i was small that whatever we get is coz we deserve it. If we do good, we get good. If bad, then bad. Simple logic. I havent done bad to anyone but then why all this is happening with me. My respect, family, kids, i lost all. She rues when i got up in the morning, i was wondering why i am alive, there is nothing left in my life to live for. Vicky sits next to her and says that i feel like God tests those who are strong. Vicky says ..i never got any happiness. I lost my parents at an early age, saw poverty, struggle, fell in love with a girl who dumped me. Then i see.. i realize i am where i am .. coz of all this experience. Like my life returned everything to me, am sure.. life will return everything to u .. one day. Shobha says all this is false assurances. Truth is .. i lost in front of Samarth, in front of his shrewdness. No one can save me. Vicky says after today. .never say such things. We have another option. Give me .. all ur problems .. i will make a bundle of it and throw it away. Shobha says am not a kid and ur not Santa Claus. Let it be.

Samarth is in his room and thinks how it can be true. Vicky is crazy in love with Shobha.. how can he agree to marry Sarika. He wonders..what ikka Sarika has to turn the tables. Vicky speaks out. .whats going on, how will this affect me. Is she trying to double cross me. Samarth is holding a toy and strangles it and says.. if u do.. i will forget ur my sister.

Vicky self thought .. i would have not gone to meet Sarika .. but went there as she took Shobhas name. She doesnt even deserve my hate. Now got to make the toughest decision of my life coz of the woman i love. Nani comes to Vicky to sit to eat. Vicky refuses. Nani asks whats going on. Vicky fumes but relents and says u cant give me any solution. Nani says..tell me. Vicky says the decision i have taken has big impact. Nani asks what. Vicky says.. to keep Shobha in the house.. no matter what others say.

Sarika thinks..gotta take beauty sleep. Samarth threatens her.. the people who day dream. .meet with accidents. Sarika says.. very funny. She says.. u have gone nuts after finding out that i am getting married to Vicky. Samarth says lemme get u admitted to Agra mental hosp. Vicky loves Shobha ..and wont marry u. Shobha is his madness.. like Vicky is urs. Sarika says am a river, i make my own route. She says .. key to any lock is love. Like Shobha gave u second chance, Vicky is giving me second chance...coz he loves Shobha.

Sanjay's Bhabhi is worried that Garu got all sympathy from Sanjay. Right then Garu comes to her and asks her to stop Sanjay from leaving. She says i did this huge thing coz Sanjay din want the baby. U stop him. Bhabhi asks why.. what i wanted has happened. I ignited the fire between u and Sanjay and now u both can never be together. Garu requests her to help her. Bhabhi says .. Sanjay will do what i tell him to. U cant stay in this house as u can expose me. Sanjay comes and says..ur already exposed. Sanjay says.. if bhai had told me that u wanted my marriage to break and my kid to die, i would have not believed it. I am glad i listened to my wife and not u. Flashback shown of Sanjay apologizing to Garu for forcing her to abort the baby. He rues how will i live with this guilt. Garu says ur not unlucky. Nothing has happened to our baby. Sanjay is surprised. Garu says how can i kill our first baby. I lied coz there was no other option. She say first time i am seeing feelings in ur eyes for our baby. U din ask ur bhabhi why she is alleging me. Sanjay wonders why. Garu tells him to be alert before its too late. She asks Sanjay to think why they fought everytime his bhabhi used to talk to him. Garu says i had to lie coz of her. Garu rues i thought bhabhi is more respectable than even Shobha but she played games. Dunno why she thinks politically about the baby. Been fighting all this alone for so many days. Garu tells Sanjay to listen to her just one time. She tells him the plan to expose bhabhi and says that if she fails, then she will leave the house.

Flashback is over. Sanjay fumes on bhabi. Vinita says.. all this is a lie. Saurabh comes. Vinita asks him to support her. Saurabh asks her to shut up.

Part 3

Saurabh rues that coz of u, i cant look Sanjay-Garu in the eye. Dunno how much u would have lied and manipulated us. Glad i came on time and overheard the whole convo. Ur disgusting. I cant believe, the woman whom i love and is my wife, is so shallow. U have fallen in the eye of everyone. The woman who is bearing the agony of not having her own kid, thinking bad of others kid is so cheap. Leave from here now. Vinita tries to stop him but he fumes on her and leaves from there. Vinita breaksdown.

Precap -- Samarth tells his mom if she saw Shobhas guts .. she left the house to go but came back on her own to stay with HIM (Vicky). His mom slaps him and Samarth is taken aback.
Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanu lovely episode !! Finally Saurav saw that Vineeta was doing !! & got to know her true colors!! Garima was awesome & Samjay stood by her !!!👏

Loved Vikram & Shobha's scene Vikram is just too good!! He spoke with so much passion & reality which exists in the world !! Shobha needs to learn a lot she is very weak emotionally & cannot take stands while a man like Vikram is just too good to be true & goodness to a scale always growing taller!!

I hope he gets his share of happiness he deserves!!

Samarth's in a soup wondering what Sarika is upto & how can she double cross she will do it but Samarth will also play his cards to destroy her this will defiantly affect Vikram who is payin a huge price for his selfless love for Shobha ...& her happiness ...

Tomorrow again Samarth will harp on Shobha but Sharda smacks him so the outcome will be more agitation from Samarth's side!!!

I want the IT raid to happen so that Vikram is saved from Sarika!!!

He deserves a better life why shud he spoil himself for this Sachdev clan ..

I wish him and only him happiness yet he has intertwined himself with Shobha so just hope he gets his share of LoVE which seems far far away !!!

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Beautiful update by u, Tanu! 👏