Article-ABhi and Pragya to celebrate valentine day

meenab83 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Kumkum Bhagya: ABhi and Pragya to celebrate valentine day

After many efforts, Abhi (Shabbir Ahluwalia) finds out Pragya (Sriti Jha) with help of Bulbul as Neil called Bulbul to come alone to save her sister.

Abhi and Neil have physical fight in the process of saving Pragya. After facing much ups and down, Abhi and Pragya reunite.

Abhi is not only brought Pragya back to his house but also in his life as he realizes Pragya importance in his life and arranges a Valentine Party at his house where Abhi will indirectly express his feelings to Pragya.

The upcoming episode of Kumkum Bhagya , It's interesting to see how Abhi and Pragya confess their love feeling to each other indirectly.

kbPragya also tells him that she cannot think of living a single moment without him. But someone can not tolerate Abhi and Pragya's happiness and she is none other than Tanu.

Abhi's girlfriend Tanu is obviously jealous to see Abhi and Prgya together and asks Abhi to accept her at any cost.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1012277 thumbnail
Exited to see this...
Thank you..😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
TFS...
I hope...what is written actually happens...
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS... ⭐️

Hope it happens exactly as written in the article... It'll 🥳time then...
mayur_rox123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously? Really? Huh?
Is this really possible...I mean has abhi realised the importance only because of his dadi? He still has tanu to deal with and amidst all this he cannot just fall on love pragzz...he still needs the feelings to develop...! I wonder what is actually the reason behind this Vday celebration...maybe just to convince dadi and sarlaa maa
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Either the getting shot article is true or this one. Both cannot happen,