Originally posted by: war_is_peace

wahi toh! n upar se he likes action he has said in ivs

plus theres lots of shirtless stuff which would be really good for us 😆😉
silky_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ari--

kuch bhi...its such an epic scene ❤️
like maybe not at the moment...when u've waited months to watch them together...but after the show ends and ur re-watching ...u can see the amazing way it has been shot...and especially after the whole gaurav thing...his self thoughts...his whole life...sab kuch dekhke it was impossible to believe he was prem...but u see this scene...the way he saves heer...how he is so delicate with her...and this one scene is proof enough that he was always prem ❤️ maybe the writers and the makers didnt know...but HC was always prem even when he wasnt. and that made prem worth watching ❤️

the most perfect character ever written or played ❤️

are I suffered absence of prem...theek hy na 🤣 all I wanted was a prem-heer reunion and offcurse I love Gaurav 🤣 he was the ultimate kamina 🤣
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
love u darlings for sharing these videos today 🤗...My day is already DONE

Just need to wrap up fatta phat cooking now n sit with these videos goorifying HC...cant thank u guys enough ❤️

can someone also do such honors FOR this Tereliye n other HC dramas.🤔...do bear with dis ignorance .. i just discovered Mr.Chopda in dis part of d world 😉...all kudos to my sabbatical 😆
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silky_harshad

are I suffered absence of prem...theek hy na 🤣 all I wanted was a prem-heer reunion and offcurse I love Gaurav 🤣 he was the ultimate kamina 🤣

gaurav was fun...HC ko us roop mei dekhna was super fun 🤣
silky_harshad thumbnail
option no. 4 yaha khade khade tumhe bech skta hoon 🤣 hayee mera GS kia dialogues maarta tha
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Ari--

plus theres lots of shirtless stuff which would be really good for us 😆😉

only thing we can do is tweet colors n raj nayak the CEO to pick up Mr.Chopda as soon as possible ...dont know whether it would make a penny difference but still a try ...
kya kya karna padtha hain HC ko TV mey dekhne keliye ...we are officially his PR army now 😆
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silky_harshad

sp was good patani kiun ekta maiyyan lad padi during TL days and kalyan kr diya humara 😡

Seriously 🤬 if only tl had continued mere pagal onu ka kalyan ho jata 😭
silky_harshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bujee09

love u darlings for sharing these videos today 🤗...My day is already DONE

Just need to wrap up fatta phat cooking now n sit with these videos goorifying HC...cant thank u guys enough ❤️

can someone also do such honors FOR this Tereliye n other HC dramas.🤔...do bear with dis ignorance .. i just discovered Mr.Chopda in dis part of d world 😉...all kudos to my sabbatical 😆

I don't think TL is in starclassics but try "vandyonu123"
harshadbaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hailaa 100th fc khatam hogayaa or is FC ke 12 pages bhi hogae😲
silky_harshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bujee09

only thing we can do is tweet colors n raj nayak the CEO to pick up Mr.Chopda as soon as possible ...dont know whether it would make a penny difference but still a try ...

kya kya karna padtha hain HC ko TV mey dekhne keliye ...we are officially his PR army now 😆

here you go