Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
this one has my fav ❤️
this hide n seek scene was so epic ❤️ i've forgotten the number of times i've watched this ❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPmIIFpLW18&list=PLSz2UvvosQoxgzXAMI9XJHkvqs670Dula&index=153[/YOUTUBE]
silky_harshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bujee09

MUAHHH ❤️ ...

Teri mu se baby sunkar aacha laga re silky 😉 hope ma baby in my lap doesnt feel bad knowing her mommy's fangirling on HC 😆🤣

ohh don't worry 😃 our fc is full of mommas 🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: silky_harshad

well if it bajaoes his "DIL KI GHANTI" tab hi ho paega 🤣

iski ghanti ke chakkar mei humara ghanta na baj jaye 🤣
waise janab ko histo/mytho se prob kia hai? popularity and fame laane wala kuch nahi karna sir saab ne 😡
silky_harshad thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

this one has my fav ❤️

this hide n seek scene was so epic ❤️ i've forgotten the number of times i've watched this ❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPmIIFpLW18&list=PLSz2UvvosQoxgzXAMI9XJHkvqs670Dula&index=153[/YOUTUBE]

i was so frustrated with this hideand seek ki pooch mat 🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
this is why desh was epic. they had such a good promo for a freaking time change.!! and yaha sony ko dekho time change ka bhi media portals ko batana parta hai 🤬
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je8eaJxAh8o[/YOUTUBE]
silky_harshad thumbnail

iski ghanti ke chakkar mei humara ghanta na baj jaye 🤣

waise janab ko histo/mytho se prob kia hai? popularity and fame laane wala kuch nahi karna sir saab ne 😡

pichli ke bhi pichli baari..I guess after onu vandy di and sam were planning to go to Mumbai and break into his room only to bajao that ghanti 🤣
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

i was so frustrated with this hideand seek ki pooch mat 🤣

kuch bhi...its such an epic scene ❤️
like maybe not at the moment...when u've waited months to watch them together...but after the show ends and ur re-watching ...u can see the amazing way it has been shot...and especially after the whole gaurav thing...his self thoughts...his whole life...sab kuch dekhke it was impossible to believe he was prem...but u see this scene...the way he saves heer...how he is so delicate with her...and this one scene is proof enough that he was always prem ❤️ maybe the writers and the makers didnt know...but HC was always prem even when he wasnt. and that made prem worth watching ❤️

the most perfect character ever written or played ❤️
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

those are the flavor of the month baby. plus they have trp..and a wide range of audience..he'd get so much exposure and popularity. it'd be really good for him. plus ashoka is already very popular..and he'd get to experiment and do so many different kinds of things...something different from his regular romance stuff

wahi toh! n upar se he likes action he has said in ivs
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

pichli ke bhi pichli baari..I guess after onu vandy di and sam were planning to go to Mumbai and break into his room only to bajao that ghanti 🤣

OMG 🤣🤣🤣 i'd love to contribute to this nek kaam 🤣
silky_harshad thumbnail

this is why desh was epic. they had such a good promo for a freaking time change.!! and yaha sony ko dekho time change ka bhi media portals ko batana parta hai 🤬

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je8eaJxAh8o[/YOUTUBE]

sp was good patani kiun ekta maiyyan lad padi during TL days and kalyan kr diya humara 😡😡😡😡😡