hope u have seen her insta vid
she will be performing in style event by colours

and i strongly feel that she should win this style award
and mohit also should win...

AsNoone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: foram.

did u just called me mahadev/. like seriously?

You sound like Kate irritated by Castle, to me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ aww I love this...so yeah I call you my Shiv. And now on I would behave like Sati.πŸ˜‰

ok then if u say so
so u are ayogya for me
tum ayogya ho

Very Well then Shiv. You have called me Ayogya. I would try harder to become yogya for you.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mmroyalkaterick

You sound like Kate irritated by Castle, to me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ aww I love this...so yeah I call you my Shiv. And now on I would behave like Sati.πŸ˜‰

ok then if u say so
so u are ayogya for me
tum ayogya ho

Very Well then Shiv. You have called me Ayogya. I would try harder to become yogya for you.

ahan! now thats my Sati 😎
AsNoone thumbnail

okay guys
hope u have seen her insta vid
she will be performing in style event by colours

and i strongly feel that she should win this style award
and mohit also should win...

Style award pe Gautam Gulati bhi nominated hai. SO he will win. Mohu won'tand Monu don't know😭
AsNoone thumbnail

ahan! now thats my Sati 😎

Mahadev...I am now in AdiShakti mood.😑 where have you been while I was cooking for you??
AsNoone thumbnail

u know wen i was watching this epis
first brahma and vishnu says u are united for some purpose
and even mahadev noded at that statement
i was like dont u love her???
and in next epi wen mahadev and sati are alone
mahadev says even i was waiting for u from kalpas

such contrast
at one point it looks he married her out of duty / responsibility
and next he says he loves her

just like kabhi he is mahadev kabhi he is jata her shiv

and i dont know what i just typed πŸ€ͺ

You know Di...I only find that in Mahadev, that through out this marriage or to get Mahadev marriage mission; only he was the one who was really thought about Sati out of his intense love. He never wanted to rush into something. To him, Sati's well being, her willing participation and being ready was foremost thing. Remember the moment Sati was entering Kailas, received by LaxmiNarayan and Brahmadev?? They readily talked about SHivaputra. and seeing his face and subtle reaction even I can hear it loudly...Fine creator and protector. WHile I was bachelor you needed to get me married. And now you needed Sati to get pregnant. If I could I at once create a son...
Remember I talked about responsibility and duty that marriage brings?? Shiva knows that very well. People think he is Bhole don't know anything about worldly ways. But it is him he knows...that was the reason when everyone encourage Sati's love for him, only he could foresee what price must be paid by Sati for that.
DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rimi.. I think I slept after a post... First tym in my life itni jaldi sleep!! (is my hindi right?)

AsNoone thumbnail
You would see...from the beginning in DKDM Brahma and Vishnu were after Shiva to marry Sati. Even the Tarakasur problem was created by them. I think Sati's 'ayogyata'( though I wonder what were her ayogyata??) was not because of her being human and Dakshayani, her Ayogyata or unfitness was result of creator's anxiety and protector's untimely rush. Otherwise you see if Sati too got chance to adjust herself with SHiva's philosophy she wouldn't die.
AsNoone thumbnail

Originally posted by: DhwaniNair

Rimi.. I think I slept after a post... First tym in my life itni jaldi sleep!! (is my hindi right?)

First time you sleep early means aap itni jaldi sho gayi.πŸ˜†this is right hindi. I guess.
DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good evng Foru n Rimi... both are here...now this fc wil end. foru pls make another fc for our love birds :)

Rimi,u knw, in my language Didi is "chechi"..
Rimi chechi, foru chechi, ratna chechi :) I knw priyu and sam younger than me. but dnt knw abt sadhana n ritz