Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I agree. She looked her best in Neeyat where she had a full face.. now she looks rather weak.

Don't know abt that but she was perfect(figure wise)even as Khirad.I really dislike the trend of being slimmy to look good amongst actresses.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Don't know abt that but she was perfect(figure wise)even as Khirad.I really dislike the trend of being slimmy to look good amongst actresses.

In Bol/Neeyat it was just 2 months after she gave birth so her features blended nicely along with a fuller face.. now they look more harsh because her face has lost its fat. But yes even as Khirad it looked fine and for SEZ... post 2013 she's lost a lot of weight.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree totally sana..it wasnt as bad in the first phase I guess ST, the ambience of the era and punjab gaon was beautifully created and some of khalil-shano scenes were nice, but wish it was someone else and not adnan🤔..just that khalil's writing is 😕😕 and he already ruined it again with MNYH the base of the lovestories has to be strong and should make sense. which is not there..and then the ridiculous twists😡
heard he doesnt let anybody touch his scripts as in..doesnt incorporate suggestions, and likes to keep it as is..true that?

PA - yet to watch though

++++++++
yes totally want them in a drama

+++++++++++++
jess had made a creation on HMJ - sharing it here😳

MaxMayfield thumbnail
hey rupali😛 yup I wish too she would gain back some weight on the face..infact she was looking fine even when she came down to India post HS airing and gave IVs to SBS and all - she looked beautiful..and when she said, she is gona start taking fitness regimes and gyming seriously now..I was like NOOO😲😆 u look great the way u are already😳😆
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

hey rupali😛 yup I wish too she would gain back some weight on the face..infact she was looking fine even when she came down to India post HS airing and gave IVs to SBS and all - she looked beautiful..and when she said, she is gona start taking fitness regimes and gyming seriously now..I was like NOOO😲😆 u look great the way u are already😳😆

Hi Hiral.😊
True that but you know what I thought although not gymming but she takes care of her fitness level by Bhawana Somaaya's tweet abouut not eating that cake wholly.

Are u watching Dastaan and seems like these days u are fangirling over Adeel...
BlackStar. thumbnail

agree totally sana..it wasnt as bad in the first phase I guess ST, the ambience of the era and punjab gaon was beautifully created and some of khalil-shano scenes were nice, but wish it was someone else and not adnan🤔..just that khalil's writing is 😕😕 and he already ruined it again with MNYH the base of the lovestories has to be strong and should make sense. which is not there..and then the ridiculous twists😡

heard he doesnt let anybody touch his scripts as in..doesnt incorporate suggestions, and likes to keep it as is..true that?

PA - yet to watch though

++++++++
yes totally want them in a drama

+++++++++++++
jess had made a creation on HMJ - sharing it here😳

Love the HMJ creation 😳
Hiral I don't even mind Adnan as much as I detest KRQ's writing.. it's just not my cup of tea. I quit MNYH in the 2nd episode for that reason too.. There's never any physical romance in his shows it's more about spirtual/soul connect..
BlackStar. thumbnail

She said all her friends told her you've hit 30 and now you're going to gain weight all of a sudden so take care of it beforehand 😆 she defn eats a lot though just not that much junk.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
rupali😆 aah the dreaded word these days, dastaan🤓 ok so the thing is, that ive watched it online..long ago and well I never liked it..for a lot of reasons..the partition stories either from india or pak POV, it really is disturbing to watch, whether gadar, pinjar or dastaan - coz yes its one of the darkest phases for our subcontinent and somehow dont want to revisit it and ok I never wanted to mention this, but neither fawad nor sanam B impressed me..no fan of the pair..(I actually liked them in KPKPBT as friends more)..and dramatic overacting and I think both did that in all of their dramas together..even if its a period drama, subtlety can be there, which was missing in this one..second half of it..is definitely what raises it up..but still..🤔
arrey fawad is loveee and his fan forever😳..but yeah, currently adeel is flavour of the season for me😳😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Sana - ohh😆 kamaal hai yaar, if she hasnt gained significant weight post being preggers too, toh ab kya phark padna..😛 waise she is so cute on twitter mahn, I love her updates and specially that one pic she shared of someone applying pen moustache marks on her face in a supermarket haha😆 sweetuuu!
+++++++++++
MNHY uggh I cant tell u how disappointed m with that show😭 coz honestly I was really looking forward to it coz the OST video/ promos were really nice ..but but 😡 there is no connect to why the hero likes heroine uff🥱 only hina bayat is worth watching..otherwise its on snooze button🥱
BlackStar. thumbnail

Sana - ohh😆 kamaal hai yaar, if she hasnt gained significant weight post being preggers too, toh ab kya phark padna..😛 waise she is so cute on twitter mahn, I love her updates and specially that one pic she shared of someone applying pen moustache marks on her face in a supermarket haha😆 sweetuuu!

+++++++++++
MNHY uggh I cant tell u how disappointed m with that show😭 coz honestly I was really looking forward to it coz the OST video/ promos were really nice ..but but 😡 there is no connect to why the hero likes heroine uff🥱 only hina bayat is worth watching..otherwise its on snooze button🥱

She goes into hibernation for too long though 😭 updates randomly in weeks.
I also can't watch MNYH because I'm not a fan of MJ directing the MEJ/MNYH kind of romance. I feel she's better suited and flawless when it comes to Daam/Doraha/JH sort of scripts..