Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
They are really mad to be releasing so many films on Eid, that will be disasterous for both films🤢
Looks like Jawani phir nahi aani will be vulger, I hope it isn't too vulger since Hamza's in there. I am just kind of freaked out after Jerjies tweet that it is a wild comedy and we haven't seen HAA like this 😕
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
JPNA has been shot in karachi and Thailand so JPNA is bound to have better locations compared to Ho Mann Jahaan
Honestly I really felt locations in Ho mann jahaan come across as really dull compared to Na maloom Afraad which was also shot in Karachi hmm
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HAA said there's bikini clad woman and exposing scenes on FB so that scares me. Now wrong number is also releasing eidulfitr..
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

JPNA has been shot in karachi and Thailand so JPNA is bound to have better locations compared to Ho Mann Jahaan

Honestly I really felt locations in Ho mann jahaan come across as really dull compared to Na maloom Afraad which was also shot in Karachi hmm

NMA and HMj are completely different genres, how can they even be compared? NMA wasn't even shot in the grand Karachi locations. Besdies HMJ's first teaser focused upon barely anything, it was a glimpse to the music. I'm positive trailer will be better.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
so I sat down to watch sadqay starting few epis..just coz was missing mahira's face in a show..
and call it adeel's hangover coz of watching his shows in quick succession😆...but I wish he was khalil oh my feels..and I wana see him in an intense period drama like this one..and the ruggedly handsome munda romancing the delicate beauty mahira..wow

ho mann jahaan - cant wait for this one already...and now already wana see them together in more projects..❤️
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When is Mahira shooting for Raees??
(And guess only Sana can answer this.lol.)
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

When is Mahira shooting for Raees??

(And guess only Sana can answer this.lol.)

May 😆

Word Count: 1

BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

so I sat down to watch sadqay starting few epis..just coz was missing mahira's face in a show..

and call it adeel's hangover coz of watching his shows in quick succession😆...but I wish he was khalil oh my feels..and I wana see him in an intense period drama like this one..and the ruggedly handsome munda romancing the delicate beauty mahira..wow

ho mann jahaan - cant wait for this one already...and now already wana see them together in more projects..❤️

Sadqay's beginning was actually good.. wish it focused on staying as a romance unlike what it became 😭 I wish Adeel and Mahira come in a drama soon, dramas are longer and we don't have to wait that much for them unlike films.

Wanna see HMJ now hiral!
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In HMJ trailer,if I talk lookwise,Mahira looks rather weak.The fullness on the face adds to her beauty.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

In HMJ trailer,if I talk lookwise,Mahira looks rather weak.The fullness on the face adds to her beauty.

I agree. She looked her best in Neeyat where she had a full face.. now she looks rather weak.