Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I wish BinRoye or HoMannJahaan could be out in DVD by now so that I'd have something to discuss here 😭 it's completely dead.
1077170 thumbnail
Hey guys can I join!?
Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
philhaal m watching Mann Mayal and really liking it sofar❤️
i finished Sadqay tumhare from start to end in marathon mode last month..since I hadnt watched it in entirety previously and was left totally depressed by the end of it...😔 Mahira and Sania were just brilliant! and I think MK looked just so damn beautiful in the entire run, probably her best sofar..ofcourse the series had a lot of shortcomings..Khalil's character just made me cringe at so many points..and to think KUR actually decided to make a autobiography of his screwed up love life..😕

BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

Hey guys can I join!?

ofcourse 😊

Word Count: 1

BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

philhaal m watching Mann Mayal and really liking it sofar❤️

i finished Sadqay tumhare from start to end in marathon mode last month..since I hadnt watched it in entirety previously and was left totally depressed by the end of it...😔 Mahira and Sania were just brilliant! and I think MK looked just so damn beautiful in the entire run, probably her best sofar..ofcourse the series had a lot of shortcomings..Khalil's character just made me cringe at so many points..and to think KUR actually decided to make a autobiography of his screwed up love life..😕

Hiral I'm loving MannMayal too! Mannu may be one of my favourite characters on television so far and Maya is doing a fantastic job at portraying her. Same with Hamza as Salahuddin

And with Sadqay Tumhare the end is simply disappointing.. to think it was a real-life story is what really hurts my heart. The script was dragged in so many bits tbh it did have a lot of shortcomings even direction wise. Samiya and Mahira were definitely my favourite performances. I think Shano was Mahira's best so far. And Khalil betrayed Shano.. like KRQ said this was him writing something for her for the world to see how he let her down. The one thing that I don't like about KRQ's scripts is how he writes such sexually aggressive women. Men are somehow always the victims while women are the wrong ones. Samiya's character could've easily been toned down and made to look more human because imo she was a victim of men overpowering her, but instead he made her into a cartoon.
Edited by BlackStar. - 8 years ago
1077170 thumbnail

Thanks

1077170 thumbnail

😳

BlackStar. thumbnail
So excited for Raees! I know Mahira probably won't have a major role but even then I'm happy for her for doing this film 😳
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Hiral I'm loving MannMayal too! Mannu may be one of my favourite characters on television so far and Maya is doing a fantastic job at portraying her. Same with Hamza as Salahuddin

And with Sadqay Tumhare the end is simply disappointing.. to think it was a real-life story is what really hurts my heart. The script was dragged in so many bits tbh it did have a lot of shortcomings even direction wise. Samiya and Mahira were definitely my favourite performances. I think Shano was Mahira's best so far. And Khalil betrayed Shano.. like KRQ said this was him writing something for her for the world to see how he let her down. The one thing that I don't like about KRQ's scripts is how he writes such sexually aggressive women. Men are somehow always the victims while women are the wrong ones. Samiya's character could've easily been toned down and made to look more human because imo she was a victim of men overpowering her, but instead he made her into a cartoon.

IK, after Long I think m watching a show with a lot of rich emotional quotient and repeat value to it ..the direction is flawless..and Maya has specifically acted brilliantly sofar😲😲 considering I never thought much of her acting skills before this..its a shock for me😆😆

and Sallahudin's character is intriguing in the sense that his actions are quite debatable - and have both pros and cons to it..I like the chemistry between the leads a lot😲 also Aiman as Beeya is superr loveee

+1 to your points on Sadqay..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Srk and Mahira in the pics atleast, look so fabulous together❤️