Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

^I agree with whatever u said.Fawad isn't looking the same as Zaroon or Asher which according to me was his best looks.

Nonetheless,nice ad with sparkling chemistry...treat for the fans.Their fans couldn't have asked for more.Also Mahira's eyes speak now like Fawad..so even more intense!!

I enjoyed the ad because it showed a more confident version of the both of them. There's more comfort between them when acting now compared to HS times thought the uncomfortableness worked well for HS πŸ˜† Plus they're just so good to look at.. ad background music and more glamour and twirling and you have me going crazy πŸ€ͺ
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

yeah, I mean m not sure if I see the same fawad at all by nowπŸ˜’ something is different totally about his face?πŸ˜• its not just weight loss..his smile doesnt feel the same, his nose is not the same, his jawline isnt the same..its become rectangle from square if I may say so..or if m making sense u knowπŸ˜†

I mean he has lost weight even during the Numm phase..that infact made his face look more chiselled somehow, but the structure was the same only..now its not that anymoreπŸ˜• he looked fine during the samsung and pepsi world cup launch..I though he is going back to the zaroon days..but lately its not even that..:/

anywayyy..

OMG hiral spot on observations about his face 😲 I've noticed that same thing and I'm not happy about it at all 😭
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok,somehow I feel they have becone conscious and rightly so when you hear chemistry chemistry everywhere...
So I think the HS chemistry may never be recreated.Even if they work again it will be a new feel,another vibe...where I would not for once think of HS.

One moreπŸ˜†-

I have felt that the HS photoshots are the best where I felt something everytime I look into them. It even beats the show for me!πŸ˜›
Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
MANTOCOUNTDOWN Mahira as man, madari or monkey?

We've seen and loved her as Khirad (Humsafar), Falak (Shehr-e-Zaat), Shano (Sadqay Tumhare) and of course, more recently as Saba in Bin Roye. Mahira Khan's next appearance is not likely to be as conventional or feminine. In fact, it is quite simply unorthodox as she plays monkey, man and madari in Madari, one of Saadat Hassan Manto's short stories featured as part of the upcoming Manto the Film. Madari is one of Manto's most thought provoking stories, which confronts Darwin's theory of evolution.

"Of course it challenged me," Mahira Khan spoke to Instep on the sets of Subh Ki Kahani, a new morning show launched on the channel Geo Kahani yesterday. Mahira and Sarmad Khoosat came in as the show's very first guests. "But it challenged me NOT
because I'm projected as feminine - that's not even something I think about. The challenge was to act with the monkey, like a monkey and then as the master of the
monkey."

We wondered why Sarmad Khoosat cast her as a monkey and madari, moustache and all.

"I wanted to challenge her," Sarmad Khoosat, who's worked with Mahira quite a bit over the years, said. "But it's not just unorthodox casting. It's also a reflection of Manto's genderless approach to characters."

Manto the Film releases on September 11, 2015 and will surely shake a lot of conventions out of the box. With Sarmad Khoosat in the title role and as director of the film, it is expected to reach ground breaking proportions when it comes to great story telling and progressive cinema. If you're intrigued as to Mahira Khan's role in the film, we'll just say that she's an unforgettable character...or two. Till you see the film, we recommend you brush up on your Manto literature!

- Aamna Haider Isani

- See more at: http://magazine.thenews.com.pk/mag/detail_article.asp?id=11521&magId=11#sthash.v2Z4L7ta.Cc0OI5NV.dpuf
BlackStar. thumbnail

Ok,somehow I feel they have becone conscious and rightly so when you hear chemistry chemistry everywhere...

So I think the HS chemistry may never be recreated.Even if they work again it will be a new feel,another vibe...where I would not for once think of HS.

The HS chemistry can't be recreated. It was that time, that specific drama, the direction, etc. I feel somewhere everyone is still seeking the Asher&Khirad thing and expecting itwhich I personally find a bit foolish considering it's now 4 years later, they're older, more conscious and aware, they've both done more work, both are more comfortable now with each other, etc. The rawness that FM had as Asher&Khirad cannot come back. It's just like Zaroon&Kashaf cannot be recreated with FSS in another show or how people were disappointed by Fawad and Sanam B in Akbari Asghari and KPKPPBT for the chemistry not being at the level of Dastaan despite having the same director and actors onboard [chemistry is very much in good writing i beliieve which AA and KPKPPBT didn't have]..
I'm very excited to see what FM's chemistry would be in a new project. How it would be. A 40 sec ad can't really promise that because it's so short, edited immensely, and focuses more on glamour. It ends before it starts compared to a film or drama.

Just my 2 cents all feel free to agree or disagree 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail
HS photoshoots are just so much pain and intensity in them.. in-fact you can see all the emotions of the drama in merely those pictures.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Old articles that I was linked to on twitter today.

SRK's Raees Girl Has Teething Problems

Karam Chand | 11 Aug 2015 10:04 PM

Reads
It happens
Now it can be disclosed. Pakistan's charismatic actress, Mahira Khan, went through a gruelling period of adjustment while shooting for the initial shooting schedules of her Bollywood debut vehicle Raees, in which she teams up with Shah Rukh Khan.

It has been learnt that the camera and sound crews of Raees had a tough time, ensuring that Mahira faced the lighting correctly and that her voice was properly recorded for the on-the-spot sync sound.

Often, the actress' face tended to be in the shadows while her dialogue was so soft that she had to be requested to raise her voice so that she was audible. This inevitably required retakes galore.

All's well though. With patience and constant encouragement from director Rahul Dholakia and Shah Rukh, she has delivered an impactful performance in the scenes assigned to her till now. The next Raees schedule is expected to start in October.

According to an eyewitness at the shooting spells of Raees, "At the outset, Mahira did seem to be a problem, technically. Perhaps that was because our style of filmmaking demands immediate dialogue clarity and the skill to come off in a flattering light before the camera."

The 30-year-old television and film actress has impressed audiences at home and in India, thanks largely to the film Bol which was released in India, as well as the TV series Humsafar that became a rage with Asian viewers the world over.

http://www.9xe.com/bollywood-news/what%2527s-happening/4142/srks-raees-girl-has-teething-problems
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
sillage. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

HS photoshoots are just so much pain and intensity in them.. in-fact you can see all the emotions of the drama in merely those pictures.

Keeping the good looks aside it has so many emotions and intensity attached to it.Lovely and I can keep gazing

Sometimes I feel one should have some couple obsession...such an escape from real life.πŸ˜†

BlackStar. thumbnail

Keeping the good looks aside it has so many emotions and intensity attached to it.Lovely and I can keep gazing

Sometimes I feel one should have some couple obsession...such an escape from real life.πŸ˜†

My couple obsession is most definitely my escape from real life πŸ˜†
sillage. thumbnail
Hmm...striking the balance is the key.
I,in my teens had one.Moved on from there.Then came ZK..obsessed but again moved on.Lets see if it happens again.πŸ˜›