Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mobs.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

So Mobashira,did you like from Mahira from HS?Watched any other work of hers?

Yup! From HS😃 and from then I became her's fan...
I just love her Persona and her Smile, Aah! & her acting too
Nope! My Bad luck...😭 I hadn't watched her in other work except HS
But koi nai, Raees dekhungi na...hehe😃
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mobs.Fatima

Yup! From HS😃 and from then I became her's fan...
I just love her Persona and her Smile, Aah! & her acting too
Nope! My Bad luck...😭 I hadn't watched her in other work except HS
But koi nai, Raees dekhungi na...hehe😃

Ohkay.

Ya raees will release next year.

If you want to watch u can watch her new show on zindagi-shehr-e-zaat.Its a very different kind of show..about spirituality :)
Mobs.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohkay.

Ya raees will release next year.

If you want to watch u can watch her new show on zindagi-shehr-e-zaat.Its a very different kind of show..about spirituality :)

Spirituality?? WOW! It soundz GR8😃
Will surely watch it...Thanks for btaying
BTW on which time slot?
and aapne apna name toh btaya hi nai?
sillage. thumbnail

Spirituality?? WOW! It soundz GR8😃
Will surely watch it...Thanks for btaying
BTW on which time slot?
and aapne apna name toh btaya hi nai?

At 8pm.

I told it..probably2-3 pages back.Anyways I'm Rupali :)
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

But why??😆

Ah and also wanted to mention her husband is missing someone too precious who shouldn't be let go!Rest its their life,their decisions. So hope they get what tgey wish to.

Hehe..on the reham khan part.😆

Because they know if I start once it won't end 😆 the funniest is in this recent fan war I was told ke kuch na kaho ignore. I go to sleep and wake up and everyone themselves has already gone ahead at it while stopping me.. 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail

Arreh! No...Absolutely Not..
U can ask me anything...😃
I'm from Bihar, India
BTW What's ur name??? And where are u from???

I'm Sana from Canada 😛
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🥳

❤️

👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qzlnHiSVkk[/YOUTUBE]

Fireworks!

++++++++++++
Mobashira - welcome😳 hope u have a good time here chapar chaparing with us😛

+++++++++++++++
Ruplu - thank u jee😉😉❤️ can u PM me ur ID there? so I can follow u back, if not already following😳

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sana😳 m 🤢

1) Dream come true..to sort of see asher-khirad swaying to soft romantic music - so wanted it during the party they attended after the clip scene🤪

2) if anyone wants to see how much mahira has improved with her eyes, without even watching anything she has done post HS, they must watch this ad..I remember her blank in certain romantic moments in HS and look at her now👏

3) I still miss HS wala fawad wala face..has he done something to his nose again?😕 but his gorgeous gaze and expertise in eyelocks is as good as ever and thankfully intact.so yayy! brownie points😆😆😳

4) I want bloopers to this Ad now🤣 I want to see what fawad was dancing for😆😆😆 #FawadsJig demand
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
sillage. thumbnail
^I agree with whatever u said.Fawad isn't looking the same as Zaroon or Asher which according to me was his best looks.
Nonetheless,nice ad with sparkling chemistry...treat for the fans.Their fans couldn't have asked for more.Also Mahira's eyes speak now like Fawad..so even more intense!!
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

^I agree with whatever u said.Fawad isn't looking the same as Zaroon or Asher which according to me was his best looks.

Nonetheless,nice ad with sparkling chemistry...treat for the fans.Their fans couldn't have asked for more.Also Mahira's eyes speak now like Fawad..so even more intense!!

yeah, I mean m not sure if I see the same fawad at all by now😒 something is different totally about his face?😕 its not just weight loss..his smile doesnt feel the same, his nose is not the same, his jawline isnt the same..its become rectangle from square if I may say so..or if m making sense u know😆

I mean he has lost weight even during the Numm phase..that infact made his face look more chiselled somehow, but the structure was the same only..now its not that anymore😕 he looked fine during the samsung and pepsi world cup launch..I though he is going back to the zaroon days..but lately its not even that..:/

anywayyy..
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

🥳

❤️

👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qzlnHiSVkk[/YOUTUBE]

Fireworks!

++++++++++++
Mobashira - welcome😳 hope u have a good time here chapar chaparing with us😛

+++++++++++++++
Ruplu - thank u jee😉😉❤️ can u PM me ur ID there? so I can follow u back, if not already following😳

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Sana😳 m 🤢

1) Dream come true..to sort of see asher-khirad swaying to soft romantic music - so wanted it during the party they attended after the clip scene🤪

2) if anyone wants to see how much mahira has improved with her eyes, without even watching anything she has done post HS, they must watch this ad..I remember her blank in certain romantic moments in HS and look at her now👏

3) I still miss HS wala fawad wala face..has he done something to his nose again?😕 but his gorgeous gaze and expertise in eyelocks is as good as ever and thankfully intact.so yayy! brownie points😆😆😳

4) I want bloopers to this Ad now🤣 I want to see what fawad was dancing for😆😆😆 #FawadsJig demand

I without bias felt Mahira performed better with her eyes than Fawad in this ad. For some reason I find something off about Fawad and his eye act these days. it's not as easygoing as he used to show it to be if that makes any sense.. can't pinpoint exactly what.
I miss HS and ZGH waala Fawad too. His health still doesn't look well to me even if he's put on some weight.. just notice around the eye area. Even Mahira looks tired somewhat because this ad was crammed into such a jam-packed schedule for the both of them.
Hiral we're getting a blooper and bts video apparently. Hope it's true would love to see all that was cut out of the ad.. the editing makes it obvious that it was 😆