Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Rupali/ Ruplu (can call u that naπŸ˜‰) Twitter as a platform is faster in news and its easier to get realtime updates from thereπŸ˜† I dont tweet as much as I follow stuff..personally love it since its not just about celebs, but its great for updates on anything ranging from music to BW to Politics to general news to even GK stuff ..its interesting to learn atleast one new thing from twitter..sometimes even human pyschology becoz of fanwars🀣

u just gotta follow the right accounts..then life's setπŸ˜†

Aww Hiral..u are one among the rare ppl who nicked my name..so mujhe pyaar se kaha hua kuch bhi chalega.πŸ€—

Ya u are right..i m just there at it...following things and taking it bas!BTW,I followed u tooπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰,young smarty woman!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

I dunno know what Fanwars are u talking about even though i have become a bit active on twitter.Don't tell me its SS fans again. If it isn't done with even now tgen it would never be done...

Anyways I can just sing kuch toh log kahenge...
And having someone as nice and beautiful as Mahira,this could be brushed off.
I swear its not the question answers but her conviction to answer each and everyone of them that has won me over.It so happens that many a times we like a celebrity and that's about it.She's a gem...good actor or not.

By the way,how do u all like twitter..being active there na..I dislike the word limit thing and IF seems a better medium to fangirl and all.

Watched the reham khan show too...K get that its huge to be debuting with srk but still I didn't really get the hype about it.every second question was about raees..from what i read the interviewer was more curious to know more about her experience in a hindi movie.I just wanna say its okay...not like its just impossible feat to achieve.besides working in a bollywood film is not the ultimate in life' this was my reaction πŸ˜†

Twitter indeed. Though MK fans barely responded back because it's not worth it. It turns into something really nasty as Sanam would get tagged, MK would get tagged and it's not fair to them.
Aww Rupali that's something very sweet that you said. I do agree that more than her acting what draws me to Mahira is her persona. There's just something so genuine about her that I want to be her fan.

Rupali twitter can be the best thing or the worst thing there's no middle ground. It's a much easier way to connect with other fans and with celebs but the fanwars can be taxing. Then again IF wars are even more taxing so I think I'd opt for twitter over that πŸ˜† but you can be updated on so many things faster and easier compared to other mediums like Hiral said.

I think Reham Khan was perhaps seeing dreams of herself debuting with SRK throughout the show πŸ˜† She knows Mahira isn't permitted to talk about Raees and yet all she asks is her Bollywood debut and what not. Then the second thing she only talks about is them being Pathan and Khan. All that time could've been spent on better questions. Heck I wanted her to ask about HMJ but no instead we get so many questions based on her experience in Bollywood which could easily be asked later on as Raees doesn't even release this year. She was treating Mahira going to Bollywood as an alien experience.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Sana - oh yeah - ur observations seem to be spot on..u know its wierd, but her life reminds me of shanti from om shanti om movie, might sound filmy..but u know that dialogue - "U really deserve to be happy" that kind of applies to Mahira..I mean we dont know her personally obviously..but she resonates goodness, positivism and kindness from her tweets..and in her responses..just on the basis of that..andar se duaa nikalti hai..that hope whatever it is, she has a good life..

Trust me im not the kinds to get attached to celebsπŸ˜† havent done that a lot, becoz most actors. actresses seem airheaded to me and the kinds who think no end of themselves, I mean I love Aamir movies the most from the three Khans, but offscreen I could care less about his statements and pretentious behaviour or defend his offscreen selfπŸ₯±..and then there are some like fawad, who are just plain discrete and mysterious😳..so there is no way to know their real self hehe..thats better though..

so in general, its all about fangirling characters..but there are some rare cases, where some celebs are just endearing and sincere..that cannot be faked..thats just something one can see through u know..U get me na? The goodness basically reflects from them..

Ameen Ameen is all I can say to that. Wish she finds peace because regret will get her nowhere.
I love Fawad but he keeps himself at such a distance like he's completely closed off and inaccessible to us his fans that I can't form that kind of an attachment to him like I have with Mahira. Even before she joined twitter, small small habits of hers like commenting on reviews and her chat, it made you feel like she respects the audience/fans and their opinions. I pray she stays this way and the goodness keeps on reflecting 😳
sillage. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Twitter indeed. Though MK fans barely responded back because it's not worth it. It turns into something really nasty as Sanam would get tagged, MK would get tagged and it's not fair to them.
Aww Rupali that's something very sweet that you said. I do agree that more than her acting what draws me to Mahira is her persona. There's just something so genuine about her that I want to be her fan.

Rupali twitter can be the best thing or the worst thing there's no middle ground. It's a much easier way to connect with other fans and with celebs but the fanwars can be taxing. Then again IF wars are even more taxing so I think I'd opt for twitter over that πŸ˜† but you can be updated on so many things faster and easier compared to other mediums like Hiral said.

I think Reham Khan was perhaps seeing dreams of herself debuting with SRK throughout the show πŸ˜† She knows Mahira isn't permitted to talk about Raees and yet all she asks is her Bollywood debut and what not. Then the second thing she only talks about is them being Pathan and Khan. All that time could've been spent on better questions. Heck I wanted her to ask about HMJ but no instead we get so many questions based on her experience in Bollywood which could easily be asked later on as Raees doesn't even release this year. She was treating Mahira going to Bollywood as an alien experience.

Ohkay..and also it lets u talk to the celebrity directly.πŸ˜‰
But lIke how you ranted here..it wouldn't have been possible there na.πŸ˜›

BlackStar. thumbnail
Udhar mujhe rant karne se sab rokte hain toh idhar karna padhta hai πŸ˜†
Mobs.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi fatima! I'm assuming that's your name? πŸ€—

edit, just read it's Mobashira 😳

Hey! Not to worry...πŸ˜›
U can call me Fatima also...😳😳
But Yeah! It's the other thing that I want to be called by Mobashira ☺️
BlackStar. thumbnail
where are you from Mobashira? If you don't mind me asking...
sillage. thumbnail

Udhar mujhe rant karne se sab rokte hain toh idhar karna padhta hai πŸ˜†

But why??πŸ˜†

Ah and also wanted to mention her husband is missing someone too precious who shouldn't be let go!Rest its their life,their decisions. So hope they get what tgey wish to.

Hehe..on the reham khan part.πŸ˜†
Mobs.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

where are you from Mobashira? If you don't mind me asking...

Arreh! No...Absolutely Not..
U can ask me anything...πŸ˜ƒ
I'm from Bihar, India
BTW What's ur name??? And where are u from???
sillage. thumbnail
So Mobashira,did you like Mahira from HS?Watched any other work of hers?
Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago