Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Yeah I kinda know about it Sana.. Ive been MIA for a while..but the day the things happened..lol..i had just joined back twitter..

I m happy fangurling my favourites from India/ Pak/ HW..and I have too many of them by now..😆 so well...Ignoring it for now😆 but get ya, I know, at times things just get too hard to handle or ignore..😕

Thing is I don't even want to be mean. I very happily want to live in my own bubble of my favorites and steer clear from all this. But then some people just hit that nerve and there's no going back.. words just start coming out 😆 also, funnily, those who initiate these "fanwars" like to think of themselves as very mature and intellectual individuals calling the opposite fanbase as annoying and immature.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
I honestly don't know the exact truth behind the split between her and her husband. I've heard various versions. Don't want to go into it because there's no point really as they definitely are not together anymore. But I do believe that it's a case of perhaps at that time thinking you're making the right decision but later regretting it and not just from her end but his as well. Especially because they share a child and are probably always reminded of one another when they look to him. There's just so much history there, the kind that you can never get over. Like Mahira said in her ask, initially for a long time she personally was against Khirad going back to Asher but recently she sees it differnetly as at the end of the day they share a daughter. I think this is what's happening for her now. Juggling work and being a single parent... not having someone to go home to, it's taking a toll on her.

As someone who's watched Mahira over a long period of time, I can easily say that when she was with her husband she was always beaming with this positivity and with love. Interviews, off-screen appearances, on-screen appearances, etc. Even if things weren't right at times she still looked to be in a better place and seemed content. When she smiled her eyes lit up, like actually lit up. And now since the split first took place, I'd say 2012, I don't see the same person anymore. Her smile seems forced, in-fact it comes with a sadness on her face. She smiles much less than usual also. She tweets lyrics, quotes, words that indicate the obvious of her missing him. Her answers incline towards things like loneliness, not having someone to go back home to, losing faith in yourself, others seeing you differently, etc. Just recently in Reham Khan's show she said she doesn't know who she is in anymore and she has to go back to find herself. Major identity crisis for her IMO. She's been termed as a malang, hence love was a huge factor in guiding her and making/breaking her as a person perhaps.

Mahira's family and friends and she herself, describe her as a very passionate person and someone who invests deeply into everything which is what she did with her relationship. She was always so confident that it wouldn't go bad... I don't think she ever thought that it would either, having actually said things like "Ali's my first love and he'll be her last and she can't even lie about it". Like someone said her lifes divided into a pre-HS phase and a post-HS phase because even if something wasn't right when she was doing HS, it was nowhere near what it turned into. And I think that even if she has the support of her family and friends with her, there's just something missing not having her spouse to confide in. It's different.I genuinely believe she wanted to share her fame with her husband and wanted to see him be there with her, but I guess their issues were too severe for them to sort it out despite trying, and it makes me sad knowing that we'll never be seeing the old Mahira back. Makes me feel a little bit selfish too for wanting her to go back to being that.

BlackStar. thumbnail
It's so strange that a lot of the tragedies or happenings from the shows she's done took place in her own life.. bits of HS, SEZ, ST...
BlackStar. thumbnail
I feel like I'm continously ranting today but since I'm at it anyway might as well add this too that I believe I'm going to have to make my peace with Mahira's working style since it's not really in her own hands either. It's always going to be a minimal amount of work every year and in total compared to others even though none of us wish for it to be that way. I really feel had Mahira worked more today she could've polished her acting skills even further and mastered command over it better but alas... she's already had to give up many fantastic projects and even in the future this might turn out to be the case as her time has to be divided and invested well considering she has Azlan. My selfish heart doesn't want it to be this way though but I know it is 😭😭😭

Full disclaimer thought that I'm in a happy place myself so I have no idea why I'm ranting.. perhaps it's because I'm bored 😆
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mobs.Fatima

Ya! I see...😳😳 but why????😉
BTW I'm Mobashira and u??? 😃

I think most of her fans are active on twitter..not here.That's why.
I'm Rupali.😃
sillage. thumbnail
I dunno know what Fanwars are u talking about even though i have become a bit active on twitter.Don't tell me its SS fans again. If it isn't done with even now tgen it would never be done...
Anyways I can just sing kuch toh log kahenge...
And having someone as nice and beautiful as Mahira,this could be brushed off.
I swear its not the question answers but her conviction to answer each and everyone of them that has won me over.It so happens that many a times we like a celebrity and that's about it.She's a gem...good actor or not.

By the way,how do u all like twitter..being active there na..I dislike the word limit thing and IF seems a better medium to fangirl and all.

Watched the reham khan show too...K get that its huge to be debuting with srk but still I didn't really get the hype about it.every second question was about raees..from what i read the interviewer was more curious to know more about her experience in a hindi movie.I just wanna say its okay...not like its just impossible feat to achieve.besides working in a bollywood film is not the ultimate in life' this was my reaction 😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sana - oh yeah - ur observations seem to be spot on..u know its wierd, but her life reminds me of shanti from om shanti om movie, might sound filmy..but u know that dialogue - "U really deserve to be happy" that kind of applies to Mahira..I mean we dont know her personally obviously..but she resonates goodness, positivism and kindness from her tweets..and in her responses..just on the basis of that..andar se duaa nikalti hai..that hope whatever it is, she has a good life..
Trust me im not the kinds to get attached to celebs😆 havent done that a lot, becoz most actors. actresses seem airheaded to me and the kinds who think no end of themselves, I mean I love Aamir movies the most from the three Khans, but offscreen I could care less about his statements and pretentious behaviour or defend his offscreen self🥱..and then there are some like fawad, who are just plain discrete and mysterious😳..so there is no way to know their real self hehe..thats better though..

so in general, its all about fangirling characters..but there are some rare cases, where some celebs are just endearing and sincere..that cannot be faked..thats just something one can see through u know..U get me na? The goodness basically reflects from them..

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

I dunno know what Fanwars are u talking about even though i have become a bit active on twitter.Don't tell me its SS fans again. If it isn't done with even now tgen it would never be done...

Anyways I can just sing kuch toh log kahenge...
And having someone as nice and beautiful as Mahira,this could be brushed off.
I swear its not the question answers but her conviction to answer each and everyone of them that has won me over.It so happens that many a times we like a celebrity and that's about it.She's a gem...good actor or not.

By the way,how do u all like twitter..being active there na..I dislike the word limit thing and IF seems a better medium to fangirl and all.

Watched the reham khan show too...K get that its huge to be debuting with srk but still I didn't really get the hype about it.every second question was about raees..from what i read the interviewer was more curious to know more about her experience in a hindi movie.I just wanna say its okay...not like its just impossible feat to achieve.besides working in a bollywood film is not the ultimate in life' this was my reaction 😆

This 👏👏

++++++++++++++
Mahira is doing a good job dogding raees questions though😉
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Rupali/ Ruplu (can call u that na😉) Twitter as a platform is faster in news and its easier to get realtime updates from there😆 I dont tweet as much as I follow stuff..personally love it since its not just about celebs, but its great for updates on anything ranging from music to BW to Politics to general news to even GK stuff ..its interesting to learn atleast one new thing from twitter..sometimes even human pyschology becoz of fanwars🤣
u just gotta follow the right accounts..then life's set😆
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
sillage. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Sana - oh yeah - ur observations seem to be spot on..u know its wierd, but her life reminds me of shanti from om shanti om movie, might sound filmy..but u know that dialogue - "U really deserve to be happy" that kind of applies to Mahira..I mean we dont know her personally obviously..but she resonates goodness, positivism and kindness from her tweets..and in her responses..just on the basis of that..andar se duaa nikalti hai..that hope whatever it is, she has a good life..

Trust me im not the kinds to get attached to celebs😆 havent done that a lot, becoz most actors. actresses seem airheaded to me and the kinds who think no end of themselves, I mean I love Aamir movies the most from the three Khans, but offscreen I could care less about his statements and pretentious behaviour or defend his offscreen self🥱..and then there are some like fawad, who are just plain discrete and mysterious😳..so there is no way to know their real self hehe..thats better though..

so in general, its all about fangirling characters..but there are some rare cases, where some celebs are just endearing and sincere..that cannot be faked..thats just something one can see through u know..U get me na? The goodness basically reflects from them..

This is exactly what I was trying to say! *yess*