Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Also, the headline is Mahira Khan makes fun of SRK as another controversy whereas all she did throughout the interview is praise SRK, the Raees team, and India genuinely. I guess honesty just doesn't work these days. She should just stick to being diplomatic and political.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

thankyou hiral! 😳
I'm not gonna lie. I thoroughly enjoyed her giving it back, in the Reham Khan show and in the ask.. she's turned into one really confident woman post her Raees experience πŸ‘πŸΌ

yeah well it was required..I liked how every answer had a personalized one to one touch to it😳 and she gave some really crisp and sensible responses there..!πŸ˜›

yet to watch reham khan show IV..;) M glad she is developing a thick skin though..πŸ˜ƒ
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Sana - take that as a compliment I tell ya..:p I mean she is a nobody and a lucky actress right, who is basking in the glory of HS only..its intriguing that she gets that much attention then from everyone..and that includes the ones who leave no opportunity to bash her, with or without a reason..most of the time, without any :p fact is..the bashers talk more about Mahira and HS, in the ahem "very appreciative tone"..as opposed to her fansπŸ˜† that much tracking is done to run down what she says or does..when clearly whoever is she in the first place right?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
she dresses up a certain way..she will be bashed, she talks - she will be bashed, even if she doesnt - she will be bashed..

Its just petty to bring in countries into all this yeah though - I mean given how Indo-Pak topic is a sensitive issue..people should stir clear of it..!😳 appreciate or criticize an actor on standalone basis, not on nationality🀒

as for her comment - in the realms of what your saying, clearly things seem to be blown out of proportion as always..but ah well..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I liked how she got back on dawn stuff regarding the one where they said balley balley was sugarcoated item number..in the ask sessionπŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Hiral, Mahira DM'ed me saying she thinks she should just stop giving interviews... I totally get the frustration but think she needs to grow even thicker skin as I believe worse is yet to come.. Her one statement, harmless as I saw it, has caused everyone to be like send her back to Pakistan, India doesn't need her, Mahira dresses in short cholis herself etc. Everyone is completely diverting off of the actual topic and point that she made. Even Pakistanis themselves don't understand it. Social media sometimes is such a joke... jumping to all sorts of conclusions jabke asal baat janani hi nahi πŸ˜† Now it's Pakistanis versus Indians. This is what they wanted altogether just seeking excuses. Personally I'm so done with this.
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
I don't think the haters even realize how much free publicity they're giving her by discussing her all the time. It's amusing really to see that they're more dedicated in looking at her with a magnifying glass and discussing each and every thing related. I mean how much can luck do you for someone at the end of the day? If that were the case I wonder why so much in her life is a mess and why she's had to miss out on some great opportunities. Certain tags on twitter hiral are full of more anti-mahira things than what the actual topic is about. And like they say you know your famous when you get a firm base of haters ;)

Btw, the one answer that made me LOL was where she told Humayun on Neeyat sets beforehand that she's not that type of a girl and he burst out laughing because she had heard all these stories about him.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Hiral, Mahira DM'ed me saying she thinks she should just stop giving interviews... I totally get the frustration but think she needs to grow even thicker skin as I believe worse is yet to come.. Her one statement, harmless as I saw it, has caused everyone to be like send her back to Pakistan, India doesn't need her, Mahira dresses in short cholis herself etc. Everyone is completely diverting off of the actual topic and point that she made. Even Pakistanis themselves don't understand it. Social media sometimes is such a joke... jumping to all sorts of conclusions jabke asal baat janani hi nahi πŸ˜† Now it's Pakistanis versus Indians. This is what they wanted altogether just seeking excuses. Personally I'm so done with this.

well yeah, when it comes to MK, m not sure totally why, but lot of ruckus is caused by well.. dont want to target fandoms, but u know which one m talking about it..πŸ˜”

foolishness prevails over and above sense..its more about which fandom ur a part of it..I think and in the garb of country issue..

m kinda appalled with some statements that are made by Indians as well..I mean comeon guys, show some dignity and respect and stop targeting out of context..its just sad that co-existence is becoming so much of a problem..
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

well yeah, when it comes to MK, m not sure totally why, but lot of ruckus is caused by well.. dont want to target fandoms, but u know which one m talking about it..πŸ˜”

foolishness prevails over and above sense..its more about which fandom ur a part of it..I think and in the garb of country issue..

m kinda appalled with some statements that are made by Indians as well..I mean comeon guys, show some dignity and respect and stop targeting out of context..its just sad that co-existence is becoming so much of a problem..

You're appalled by Indians, I'm equally appalled by Pakistanis. It's working both ways. And it definitely has a lot to do with what fandom you belong to. like you said As much as I try and avoid fan wars, these days I'm somehow just being dragged down into it and I feel I'll explode.
Not sure if you're familiar with recent happenings Hiral. Let's just say certain fanbases have a habit of doing the deed and dumping the blame on others to eventually cry foul.. πŸ€”

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Sana, I kinda get vibes that she truly misses the presence of her husband in her life u know her tweets (the pyaasa one long back) and some answers in the Q&A one..sigh!

BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

Sana, I kinda get vibes that she truly misses the presence of her husband in her life u know her tweets (the pyaasa one long back) and some answers in the Q&A one..sigh!

YES YES YES.. I have so much to say on this Hiral. As successful as she's been professionally, Mahira's personal life very obviously is a complete mess. She herself has lost her sense of identity somewhere from how I see it without her husband. Gonna type up a long response to my general observation on this.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Yeah I kinda know about it Sana.. Ive been MIA for a while..but the day the things happened..lol..i had just joined back twitter..
I m happy fangurling my favourites from India/ Pak/ HW..and I have too many of them by now..πŸ˜† so well...Ignoring it for nowπŸ˜† but get ya, I know, at times things just get too hard to handle or ignore..πŸ˜•