Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

aah they wont take the chance of clashing with yalgaar too hopefully..

as for hamza - I think he is the reason for shifting the date as well😆 for the love of afzal or hate of his FB status, the man is heavily in demand, any publicity is good publicity hence proved😉 so its not much samajhdaari clashing with Hamza sahab, who people love to love and love to hate with a passion, in both cases they will watch the movie to fangirl over him or bash him..😆

So true 😆 Even Humayun said that Hamza ki baton se meri film ki publicity hoti hai.
If JPNA and HMJ did release together tau JPNA would have easily done better, last eid na maloom afraad and this eid wrong no did really well as comedy seems to be popular genre during festivals.
I am just waiting for next round of Hamza bashing as JPNA trailer is about to release soon 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

I'm not sure Sana if I would be able to watch in cinema..but would definitely watch when it's over the net.

So are u also gonna watch on the dvd/net now?

And what about the ask session! Have the answers been up?

She's given them in since a week but desi rants hasn't put em up yet.
And I'm gonna watch it on DVD probably.. don't see it being uploaded on Net
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok just saw, a lot happened over the weekend..hmm..zipping my mouth on everything else
All I can say, about me atleast, since it was brought up, m not proud of what happened on fawad vs mikaal thread later on from my side..not when I usually dont indulge in fights on IF...i hadnt entered that thread with the intention of bashing any person anyway..but it was a lesson well learnt, we all have an ego, which if bruised, tends to get better of us, thats what happened from me then😕😆..and I dont ever want to go down that lane ever..just sticking around talking to who I like and about whom I like..

Bin roye is set for release on 7th aug here..but i havent yet seen official timings listed on Bookmyshow, hopefully will try to catch it in cinema, if it gets released in Mumbai😊

btw, I want the zari wala duppatta mahira is wearing in tere bina jeena song😛😳 m coaxing mommy to buy one for me since eternity🤣

+++++++++++++
meanwhile this pic..❤️ the second one is bae <3 uff!

BlackStar. thumbnail
so apparently mahira hasn't submitted her answers yet unfortunately.. still waiting for em.
BlackStar. thumbnail

ok just saw, a lot happened over the weekend..hmm..zipping my mouth on everything else

All I can say, about me atleast, since it was brought up, m not proud of what happened on fawad vs mikaal thread later on from my side..not when I usually dont indulge in fights on IF...i hadnt entered that thread with the intention of bashing any person anyway..but it was a lesson well learnt, we all have an ego, which if bruised, tends to get better of us, thats what happened from me then😕😆..and I dont ever want to go down that lane ever..just sticking around talking to who I like and about whom I like..

Bin roye is set for release on 7th aug here..but i havent yet seen official timings listed on Bookmyshow, hopefully will try to catch it in cinema, if it gets released in Mumbai😊

btw, I want the zari wala duppatta mahira is wearing in tere bina jeena song😛😳 m coaxing mommy to buy one for me since eternity🤣

+++++++++++++
meanwhile this pic..❤️ the second one is bae <3 uff!

yah hiral i agree.. somewhere down the line i do believe all of us are to blame and not iust one specific person. the important thing is to learn from your mistakes and grow to be a better person. i try myself to never get personal in fights on IF or to generally not indulge in any because i don't find them to be a healthy thing.. i come on IF to have a good time not one that destroys my mood
I want all her bin roye wardbrobe and damnn adeels smile in that pic 😳 just wish mahira would gain some weight on her face again, it looks much better when fuller 😭
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
^^ yeah thats true :)
++++++++++++++++++++
mahira's face..IKR..she has lost some serious weight, and not just her face, I mean even her arms, there is some unhealthy weight loss, not like toned one..

is it pressure of entering BW's doing? or has it consistently been on downhill? she looks perfectly fine in sadqay..she was looking fuller in TUC show too..

+++++++++++++++++

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aww Hiral..we know that by now.I have never seen you indulging in fights and you had posted in that thread because you were pissed off the way things were going which is quite fair,if you ask me.You had even mentioned that in your post.😳

But I agree with you on what you said..these fights,howsoever we may say entertaining they are...do affect our moods.What happened this weekend was sad
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Thank u rupali❤️ yeah I agree..I think not participating and just being a silent reader of fights is ok😆 still thats sadistic pleasure😆 anyway..:p
++++++++++++++++
this is what I read - Psychology says, once you lose someone, it's never exactly the same person who comes back.

^^ true for khirad and falak both? neither was khirad the same after asher distrusted her..nor was falak with salman's betrayal..
MaxMayfield thumbnail
was rewatching behadd last night, just to remind myself of fawad's fuller face days :p shittt! fawad looked so hot mahn back then☺️, me is no fan of his model chiselled face now comparatively😒
ok ok so the point is actually😆 that I wish now, that asher's post leap look in humsafar was this -

instead of this -

asher was always a cutie, but with the beard wala look, he would look just plain HOT☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
BlackStar. thumbnail
Mahira answered all the questions.. This is the first part.

http://desirantsnraves.com/2015/08/16/mahira-khan-ke-jawab-you-asked-she-answered-i/