Hello..what's up?

Here after many days...😳

How are you rupali? πŸ€—
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

How are you rupali? πŸ€—

I'm fine SanaπŸ˜ƒ,you tell?summer break got over?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nope it's still on.. just prepping for uni these days.
sillage. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Nope it's still on.. just prepping for uni these days.

Ohkk..so u watched BR?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Ohkk..so u watched BR?

nope.. it played here in 2 cinemas but both weren't well accessible to my home unfortunately.. you gonna watch?
sillage. thumbnail
I'm not sure Sana if I would be able to watch in cinema..but would definitely watch when it's over the net.
So are u also gonna watch on the dvd/net now?

And what about the ask session! Have the answers been up?
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All of MK's projects literally test our patience, of all the films releasing only HMJ had to get delayed 😡
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
they probably did a think over with it, since they may want one solo release week..for release..the idea of releasing during a festival is to ensure, maximum crowd turns up (which Hum did with bin roye)..but that also divides the crowd between two movies..probably its better to have a solo release in a non-festive week comparatively?
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

they probably did a think over with it, since they may want one solo release week..for release..the idea of releasing during a festival is to ensure, maximum crowd turns up (which Hum did with bin roye)..but that also divides the crowd between two movies..probably its better to have a solo release in a non-festive week comparatively?

No big bollywood film is releasing on eid and now with HMJ out of competition tau JPNA walon k aish ho gaye lol ...Not that I mind it has Hamza in it but if both released together I would have had a double treat πŸ˜†
They should release it by the end of November, acc to wikipedia Yalgaar releases on 25 dec
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Raindrops.

No big bollywood film is releasing on eid and now with HMJ out of competition tau JPNA walon k aish ho gaye lol ...Not that I mind it has Hamza in it but if both released together I would have had a double treat πŸ˜†
They should release it by the end of November, acc to wikipedia Yalgaar releases on 25 dec

aah they wont take the chance of clashing with yalgaar too hopefully..

as for hamza - I think he is the reason for shifting the date as wellπŸ˜† for the love of afzal or hate of his FB status, the man is heavily in demand, any publicity is good publicity hence provedπŸ˜‰ so its not much samajhdaari clashing with Hamza sahab, who people love to love and love to hate with a passion, in both cases they will watch the movie to fangirl over him or bash him..πŸ˜†