Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

OMG HYPERVENTILATES .. just cant wait for the lux TVC .. Allah ne sunli meri kamini dil ki..🤪🥳

khair mubarak behena😛❤️

ab thodi aur bhi sun le, and hopefully team FM up for a movie😆 its still beyond my understanding, why they cannot encash their popularity as a pair, now especially when they enjoy unparalleled stardom in pakistan😕 I mean its been 4 years of sorts to humsafar and people still love asher khirad arguably the most I guess atleast in Pak..if m not wrong..

atleast ab ek project karna toh banta hai😆 its nice to be choosy, but its been a while too😆

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu.sundas

how did Bin roye perform ? i am so clueless.. anyways i hope it did good for Mahira and yess cannot wait for HMJ

they had a success party for Bin roye I guess..along with wrong number..from the tweets it seems bin roye did particularly very well overseas...
664269 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

khair mubarak behena😛❤️

ab thodi aur bhi sun le, and hopefully team FM up for a movie😆 its still beyond my understanding, why they cannot encash their popularity as a pair, now especially when they enjoy unparalleled stardom in pakistan😕 I mean its been 4 years of sorts to humsafar and people still love asher khirad arguably the most I guess atleast in Pak..if m not wrong..

atleast ab ek project karna toh banta hai😆 its nice to be choosy, but its been a while too😆

Fawad is a snail Hiroo, infact a snail has more speed than him in workplace. mahira again is choosy, and both of them loves taunting us with such chota mota ads and interviews instead of doing a full fledged project now. because they have unparalelled stardom in pakistan, thats one major reason that they do so less work, thats how i feel.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

khair mubarak behena😛❤️

on FB pages, even people who don't even like Mahira seperately or don't like Fawad seperately are still excited for the lux tvc because they like their pair.. i find that exciting 😆
MaxMayfield thumbnail
^^ haha Sana😛 maybe their tagline is "2 is better than 1"😆
+++++++++++++++
BlackStar. thumbnail

^^ haha Sana😛 maybe their tagline is "2 is better than 1"😆

+++++++++++++++

did you hear? HMJ is delayed hiral.. most likely to end November acc to a blogger 😭
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

did you hear? HMJ is delayed hiral.. most likely to end November acc to a blogger 😭

😳 are they left with final patchwork? wasnt chitral one the last leg of shooting?

and then mahira has to come to resume shooting for raees too post monsoon..could that be one of the reasons for delay too? adequate time and dates from mahira for promotion of HMJ?

i hope they plan better promotional strategies for this one..
BlackStar. thumbnail

😳 are they left with final patchwork? wasnt chitral one the last leg of shooting?

and then mahira has to come to resume shooting for raees too post monsoon..could that be one of the reasons for delay too? adequate time and dates from mahira for promotion of HMJ?

i hope they plan better promotional strategies for this one..

No one knows why it's happened. Don't think it's because of her Raees shoot because the total days left for that are 10 from which Mahira probably has really less scenes to shoot. Post work has been on since May.. we might get more details on this soon though.
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So after ET even Sonya Jehan said film will release after Muharram which means November
She also said Trailer and songs will release in September
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello..what's up?
Here after many days...😳