Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Eid no? I get the reaction to Mawra's picture but the whole which actress is modest and which isn;'t is extremely off-putting. Clothes don't determine modesty imo, actions do more.

Tell me one thing Sana that in Pakistan are actresses looked down upon by even educated classes too?

And rightly clothes doesn't always determine modesty,I have seen actresses carrying off revealing clothes nicely.So its a matter of what u are comfortable in and how u carry it.

I don't know if u are aware of this thing going viral across India around Nirbhaya case that even if a woman roams around naked no man should ogle at her! This was just hyperbolic.. how can one moving around naked not invite eyeballs..be it a man or a woman.
Edited by -Crescendo- - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Simplicity suits mahira, in makeup, in clothes, etc.
Hiral I was talking about Mahira 😆 I remember that pic of Mawra and FK's and people were dying over their chemistry and I was like whaa? Am I blind that I don't see what other's see..
Waise one thing I dislike about the hocane sisters is how much they promote themselves.. kissi aur ko karne ki zaroorat hi nahi,, they've made themselves into stars 😆 [so-called]
sillage. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

waise m getting confused, ul are talking abt mawra or mahira - in dressing and eye makeup? mawra I take it😆

there was a pic of hers and FK's together too right, some ramp walk?

It started with Mawra but ended on Mahira afterall its her fanclub.😆
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Tell me one thing Sana that in Pakistan are actresses looked down upon by even educated classes too?

And rightly clothes doesn't always determine modesty,I have seen actresses carrying off revealing clothes nicely.So its a matter of what u are comfortable in and how u carry it.

I don't know if u are aware of this thing going viral across India around Nirbhaya case that even if a woman roams around naked no man should ogle at her! This was just hyperbolic.. how can one moving around naked invite eyeballs..be it a man or a woman.

No Rupali but generally actors are spared very easily but actresses aren't. In Pakistan it doesn't really matter what an actress does on-screen. They're defined more by what they wear or how they act off-screen. The more english you speak, means the more you're disliked. Pathetic imo. And generally the perception for people who work in this field isn't good in Pakistan.. I don't think that mindset will ever change. Too much hypocrisy and double standards..

The nudity thing makes no sense to me.. like it or not you are inviting people to stare at you because you standout compared to society.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ohk so mahira, loved everything she wore on her trip to India, the black one where she gave IVs to SBS and SBB, a totalll phangurl over it
and liked most of what she wore on her TUC..sometimes it used to be meh..like the one with adeel-sherry, the red coat one, duno not that great..feel yellow, black, green, white are her colours😳
+++++++

dint get the hoopla over hum awards dress up though😆 felt something was amiss, maybe her hair could be tied back to a bun..but otherwise she looked elegant and classy..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
NO Feels on mawra-fawad pic too😕 they have major hit shows to credit kya? the hocaine ladies?
OT - liked fawad's clicks with mehreen syed more..theyd make a lovely pair onscreen😳

BlackStar. thumbnail

ohk so mahira, loved everything she wore on her trip to India, the black one where she gave IVs to SBS and SBB, a totalll phangurl over it

and liked most of what she wore on her TUC..sometimes it used to be meh..like the one with adeel-sherry, the red coat one, duno not that great..feel yellow, black, green, white are her colours😳
+++++++

dint get the hoopla over hum awards dress up though😆 felt something was amiss, maybe her hair could be tied back to a bun..but otherwise she looked elegant and classy..

The Hum Awards outfit was nice, but suited more so for a promotional event not an award function. Sometimes I feel Mahira dresses a bit too under for events. She sticks to specific designers and should experiment more.
White and yellow imo are definitely her colours!
sillage. thumbnail
So they are always under radar for their offscreen antics.Much same here.The only difference being in the respect towards the work and artist himself in general.
BlackStar. thumbnail

NO Feels on mawra-fawad pic too😕 they have major hit shows to credit kya? the hocaine ladies?

OT - liked fawad's clicks with mehreen syed more..theyd make a lovely pair onscreen😳

Mawra recently had Main Bushra and Urwa Na Maloom Afraad. Apart from that nothing substantial.
I find Mehreen Sayeed stunning and like their pair. Even Fawad with Zara Peeru would be nice.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

So they are always under radar for their offscreen antics.Much same here.The only difference being in the respect towards the work and artist himself in general.

Bollywood/India really gives respect to actors for their work. They're appreciated greatly for performances. In Pakistan no one cares much barring fans. A drama is liked more than an individual performance if you get what I mean.