Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
dhoop kinare did u girls say ohhh that was epiccc <3 I actually watched that one, coz my mom is such a hugeee huge fan of DK and tanhaiyaan..they used to get VCRs of those shows back when it aired in 80s..she even got a bob haircut of zoya then from DK, coz she loved zoya a lot😆
and happened to watch it, when kucch toh log kahenge was scheduled to hit the tube and an official remkae of DK, I liked mohnish behl in promos, so thought it would be something good..but that show was such an epic kachra..and a complete lift off of DK in its initial epis, more so, coz I started with DK on YT and just couldnt stop watching it and completed it in 2 days flat..

hence the difference in acting and dialogues was even more glaring..I ❤️ marina khan

someday wana watch tanhaiyaan too..
Edited by Hiral_Halwa - 9 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hiral_Halwa

dhoop kinare did u girls say ohhh that was epiccc <3 I actually watched that one, coz my mom is such a hugeee huge fan of DK and tanhaiyaan..they used to get VCRs of those shows back when it aired in 80s..she even got a bob haircut of zoya then from DK, coz she loved zoya a lot😆

and happened to watch it, when kucch toh log kahenge was scheduled to hit the tube and an official remkae of DK, I liked mohnish behl in promos, so thought it would be something good..but that show was such an epic kachra..and a complete lift off of DK in its initial epis, more so, coz I started with DK on YT and just couldnt stop watching it and completed it in 2 days flat..

hence the difference in acting and dialogues was even more glaring..I ❤️ marina khan

I've seen both DK and Tanhaiyaan when I was much much younger.. have vivid images of Tanhaiyaan but DK not so much though I've caught re-runs here and there. Can you believe Marina Khan is criticized for her acting.. I find her to have incredible screen presence and charm! 😳

MaxMayfield thumbnail
oh ekta days from SP😆 I think, how much ever we hate ekta, all of us at some point or the other have been addicted to some of her shows😆
I lovvved kyunki saas bhi preleap🤣 the whole nation was crying buckets when mihir died and when he resurrected too😆😆 never really watched it post leap..

++++++
Oh mahn KSG - cant stand him😳 seen that guy at airport, and eww he looks horrid🤢 and has attitude for what reason who knows, like I dont think except me and some teens, anybody even cared or knew who he was😆

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohkay..I'm WATCHING THIS,Hiral!
Nice to know that about ur mother being a big fan.😳My mother has never been a much of a tv watcher.

KTLK was such a dampener and I say this without having an idea of DK.
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I've seen both DK and Tanhaiyaan when I was much much younger.. have vivid images of Tanhaiyaan but DK not so much though I've caught re-runs here and there. Can you believe Marina Khan is criticized for her acting.. I find her to have incredible screen presence and charm! 😳

😲
marina is what?!😳

OMG! she is so awesome! I almost had a girl crush on her, the way she carries herself and such a natural onscreen and her voice😳 and she has aged gracefully as well, if only she knocks off some kilos and retains her hairstyle from jackson heights, she'll look absolutely stunning
BlackStar. thumbnail

oh ekta days from SP😆 I think, how much ever we hate ekta, all of us at some point or the other have been addicted to some of her shows😆

I lovvved kyunki saas bhi preleap🤣 the whole nation was crying buckets when mihir died and when he resurrected too😆😆 never really watched it post leap..

++++++
Oh mahn KSG - cant stand him😳 seen that guy at airport, and eww he looks horrid🤢 and has attitude for what reason who knows, like I dont think except me and some teens, anybody even cared or knew who he was😆

I don't like KSG or Jennifer.. there's something off-putting about them. But there are times when KSG acts good [don;t beat me 😳]
sillage. thumbnail
Never liked KSG as chocolate boy in DMG too.But I do like Jennifer as an actress.She's a pleasure onscreen.Loved her in Saraswatichandra.
MaxMayfield thumbnail
rupali haha, my whole family.. like being a movie, TV buff it all runs in my blood🤣 everyone from my nani to phuphis to mom to maasis are/ were big on TV shows and discuss it like the characters in it are our relatives or something😆😆
par abhi toh kucch hai hi nahi dekhne ko we discontinued watching soaps, last few good ones was jassi and left right left, which we used to kinda follow..and balika vadhu somewhat, till they ruined it even historicals have become mirch masala😵
+++++++++++++

sana, ive heard he cries very well..and doesnt do OTT😛 so not beating u or anything😆 just I never understood the craze for him, since DMG days..all my friends had a crush on dr armaan and stuff😆

and that time I used to watch sarabhai, it wasnt the classic that it became after its run got over, many didnt even know about it..so dint know whom to discuss that fun show with, while everyone was going gaga over DMG😆
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Crescendo-

Never liked KSG as chocolate boy in DMG too.But I do like Jennifer as an actress.She's a pleasure onscreen.Loved her in Saraswatichandra.

I liked KSG in Qubool Hai as Asad. DMG I enjoyed more because of the side character. My cousin loves Jennifer but I personally have never been able to connect with her performances. Watched beginning of Sarawatichandra and then discontinued.

To add yes he does cry really well Hiral, but despite that I myself never had a crush on him.. he makes creepy faces that scare me especially in DMG 😆
Edited by BlackStar. - 9 years ago
sillage. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I don't like KSG or Jennifer.. there's something off-putting about them. But there are times when KSG acts good [don;t beat me 😳]

This was said in BW forum too that he acts well!Yahan par logon ka kuch nahi pata chalta...sometimes they make them sit on pedestal and other times thrash them under the foot.

We should be prepared for Mahira bashing too when release of Raees is nearer.😆